Mini Mark II review

Funny about the "moonlight last" discussion. It HAS memory, we know that. So the modes are not in a row, they are in a CIRCLE. Whether you type moonlight last or first, it is the same interface. I too wish it was the default first mode, with no memory, but it is what it is, first, before low - wait, no... last, after high - oh, right :nana:

:p Snicker, snort, smile. :)

One can always purchase the Turbo model and set it to configuration #6.

~ Cg

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my Mini Mk II Titanium last week and used it since as an EDC in my front pocket. I usually carry an AAA-flashlight as an EDC because I think that everything above that is to large for comfortably carrying in the front pocket. Why I pulled the trigger on the Mini MkII was the tiny size despite the usage of 16340. It fits perfectly and it's size doesn't bother, I even found myself feeling for it from time to time after thinking I lost it.

The output is indeed great for this little light. Right now Im using the 4-mode selection and keeping it in the low-mode with mode-memory, so I have immediate access to enough light but still key go to moonlight mode with two twists. For an titanium flashlight that size the twisting action is really usable. The only thing that is a little short for my taste is the time you have to cycle to the next mode but the nice bead-blasted surface makes up forr that. I think I will carry this for a long time ;-).

tom6

Newly Enlightened
What is the temperature in nw titanium and in cw aluminium and can you use the led from one with the body off the other or with mini turbo?