Olight Smini

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
If the GG specs are right, the Brass has neutral tint! If true it would make it very desirable being the only non Ti version with Neutral. Shame the UI is not as I would have hoped.... can I resist this little light....

ingineer

Newly Enlightened
Great job Olight
now Replacing my mini for EDC,
even engraved with my call sign!
excuse my dust
bye bye twistys

HerecomestheBoom

Newly Enlightened
3 generations of awesomeness:

30948261892_1e8ee67f34_b.jpg

I know that many of you don't share my opinion, but as it happens I really like the tint on the neutral S-mini. I actually prefer it over the Nichia 219 in my L10C, which always felt a bi washed out to me (for a neutral). It's a great improvement over the old S10 anyway, I wonder if I should add a Ti S1 to the collection now as well now that I still can.

MattSPL

Enlightened
3 generations of awesomeness:

30948261892_1e8ee67f34_b.jpg

I know that many of you don't share my opinion, but as it happens I really like the tint on the neutral S-mini. I actually prefer it over the Nichia 219 in my L10C, which always felt a bi washed out to me (for a neutral). It's a great improvement over the old S10 anyway, I wonder if I should add a Ti S1 to the collection now as well now that I still can.

I agree the tint on the s mini Ti is really nice. Seems like the perfect EDC light so far. Tempted to buy another

HerecomestheBoom

Newly Enlightened
I agree the tint on the s mini Ti is really nice. Seems like the perfect EDC light so far. Tempted to buy another

I'm still trying to decide which is better for me, the S1 or the mini. I do like the magnet and the lanyard hole for tritium placement, but a temporary memory and no memory for moonglow mode is a bit of a deal breaker for me. I think I'm just going to carry the mini for a while to see if I really miss the magnet all that much.

Both are really nice though, I can't imagine how Olight is going to improve these when it's time for a successor.

MattSPL

Enlightened
I'm still trying to decide which is better for me, the S1 or the mini. I do like the magnet and the lanyard hole for tritium placement, but a temporary memory and no memory for moonglow mode is a bit of a deal breaker for me. I think I'm just going to carry the mini for a while to see if I really miss the magnet all that much.

Both are really nice though, I can't imagine how Olight is going to improve these when it's time for a successor.

I think the s1 tail cap fits the s mini?

Olightworld

Enlightened
Guys we are doing a Black Friday sale at www.olightstore.com from Nov. 24-28th. Everything 20-35% off. Some items are even 45% off. We highly suggest you check it out next weekend! Also take a look at our Facebook page. We are currently giving away an SR95S-UT ($350 flashlight).

mDsOu9c.jpg

HerecomestheBoom

Newly Enlightened
After getting used to the look of the S Mini, the S10 looks like it has an abnormally long head.

Haha that is a funny observation. I feel the same way. The S10 looks big to me now.

The Ti one is heavy too!

I think the s1 tail cap fits the s mini?

Yeah, it's an option. But itwill make it bigger and would require buying another light just for the tail cap.

Guys we are doing a Black Friday sale at www.olightstore.com from Nov. 24-28th. Everything 20-35% off. Some items are even 45% off. We highly suggest you check it out next weekend! Also take a look at our Facebook page. We are currently giving away an SR95S-UT ($350 flashlight).

mDsOu9c.jpg

Aaw, why for US customers only? Your forumname is Olightworld after all
24462279700_2cc68e3b1d_o.gif

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bought all three of the Ti versions. Coming from the ZL interface in 20+ other lights, I really like the current interface of the smini. Moonlight is there, turbo is there, last used is there, and (for me) a decent lock out. Hasn't turned on in 1.5 weeks of carry. But I don't use the clip.

Only thing I really miss is the battery check feature of the ZL.

Steve

+1. Please add battery meter function! Hat would really put olight near or past the functionality of ZL, since I'm not crazy about the ZL UI.

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i've got the Smini(ti) and S1(ti), both with polished XM-L2 NW. i don't get it what's the clear UI difference between the 2 models? both have moonlight and timer.

Smini has shortcut to High-mode, S1 doesn't.
Smini has electronic lockout, S1 doesn't.

Is that it?