• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Panasonic 18650's - Lifetime Supply!

BeastMasterActual

Newly Enlightened
It confuses me how the cell counts on those modules don't seem to line up: 4S8P with an additional 4P seemingly sitting off by itself.

Assuming that the 4S8P packs were balanced before being soldered together?

Here's a couple photos of both sides of the cluster, let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

sm3s54.jpg

2hwobo4.jpg

2qn8k74.jpg

BeastMasterActual

Newly Enlightened
Also if anyone's interested in any trades, I'm always looking to expand my Surefire collection.

Thanks!

stcollector

Newly Enlightened
I will take a cluster of Panasonic NCR16850B's. Payment sent via PayPal.

Received the cluster. So far I have charged up 2 sets of 4 each. I am using an XTAR VC4 charger. The first set was in the 1,000 mAh range at "Full", the second set in the 2,000 mAh range. Any idea what might be going on here? Thanks.

Tried sending you a PM but your inbox was full.

dmoore

Enlightened
How do you take the glue of the batteries?

I ordered 10 of the NCR18650's and was so pleased I then ordered a cluster and couldn't be happier with a lifetime of batteries but that blasted silicone removal is a real task.

Last edited:

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I ordered 10 of the NCR18650's and was so pleased I then ordered a cluster and couldn't be happier with a lifetime of batteries but that blasted silicone removal is a real task.
I've salvaged batteries with glue on them. I use a guitar pick to scrape most of the glue off and then a non scuffing scouring pad to buff off the rest followed by a cloth rag to polish it up.

BeastMasterActual

Newly Enlightened
Received the cluster. So far I have charged up 2 sets of 4 each. I am using an XTAR VC4 charger. The first set was in the 1,000 mAh range at "Full", the second set in the 2,000 mAh range. Any idea what might be going on here? Thanks.

Tried sending you a PM but your inbox was full.

Sorry, inbox has been cleared out!

BMA-