PF10! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aren't you supposed to be under the weather or something??

MSax

Yup! :sick: But I am feeling well enough to use a computer. :grin2: Sorry for getting better so soon. :awman: But in the near future I suppose I will try to catch something that is real ornery and long lasting just for you. :nana:

Well, I was so sick I don`t recall what light I sent :eek: .... so show those pictures, I guess??? :sweat:

HEHE! :D

Last edited:

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Milky have any public WiFi for us there? :) I'm hearing probably not, but just checking.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lux, get ahold of yerself, ya just missed it!!! Ha! Knowing you, you've been up half (ALL?) the night trying (TRYING!!!!) to look pretty for all of your "fans"!!:crackup: Let's not disappoint now--make sure ya got clean underwear on as mom taught ya!! See you later......

Karl

luxlover

Banned
Lux, get a hold of yourself.....you just missed it!!! Ha! Knowing you, you've been up half (ALL?) the night trying (TRYING!!!!) to look pretty for all of your "fans"!!:crackup: Let's not disappoint now--make sure you have on clean underwear, as mom taught you!! See you later.....

Karl
Four hours sleep is not enough for the kid, knowing that he will probably get home at 5AM on Sunday. I think that I will drive with one eye open and one closed, to get some rest.

"Pretty", huh? I'm afraid to look into a mirror for fear that it may crack. My underwear is clean as a whistle, even after having worn it three times already. :sick2:

Catch you on the flip side, homey.....

kabkbak7321

Newly Enlightened
Im so sorry about that HID light DATA took red handed with a Volcan mind trick or was that the Jedi move. He blinded us with that little multi-cree of his and ran for the hills.:duck: There was nothing anyone could do!

I would like to thank Scott and his wife and everyone who came for a great night, I had a blast.
I cant wait to see the pic's from tonight.:poke:

Thanks all,Matt
Only 186ish days till PH11!!!

Last edited:

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to Scott and his family for letting us all hang out at his place! It was fun meeting everyone and seeing all the lights. The Data Bank was awesome. I have some pics, not the best, didn't have much time to go through them, so I just put them all up. Some are blurry, etc. My camera isn't the best in low light, especially trying to hand hold it. :)

http://picasaweb.google.com/wadefulpng/PF10

Walt175

Enlightened
It was great seeing everyone again! Nice to meet a few new attendees too.
Kenster, thanks for the cool door prize! Just wish I had won it!!!!!
I was so busy I forgot that I had brought my camera with me, so I am looking forward to seeing all the pics others took.
Now I'm off to :sleepy:

And Dave, optics can be cool, espically 70 at a time! :eek:oo:

AnimalHousePA

Enlightened
Just got home. Had a great time! As usual, it was fun hangin out with everyone and seeing new faces. Thanks to KartRacer31 (Tim), Scott, and his better half for hosting PF10! At PF11, I hope to make it down to the Quarry. Thanks to Kenster for the big prize!