PF18! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

TEEJ

Flashaholic
If I show up +1 with my wife, do we have a "No discussing what anything costs" policy? :)

Wait, you PAID for lights?

I get all my stuff for trades on CPFM....a traded a multitool for a Fenix TK70, etc...yeah, that's the ticket!

:devil:

I learned my lesson when I let slip I had paid $50 for a used SR90...and she was like "$50, for a FLASHLIGHT!!!!????" Are you F-ing KIDDING Me!?!?@! That's INSANE!"

So, now I know...flashlights are free (Like butterflies).

:D

If your wife asks...I'll tell her I send you ones I'm not using.

:D

Last edited:

TEEJ

Flashaholic
TEEJ- We've never met, but I like you already... :D Good answer!

LOL

Its like I'm Santa, and you're on my lap...and you give me your list...and I send you the lights.

Except its also like Santa then gives your parents the list, and THEY buy the lights, but SAY they're from Santa, for you...

...Except its ALSO like you are your own parents...and buy it for yourself, but SAY its from Santa.

:devil:

This emoticon is LIKE Santa, Except its more like Satan, but we only have so many emoticons to choose from, so I'm going to SAY its Santa.

scout24

Flashaholic
:crackup::thumbsup: Scott- How many kids do you have? Ages? I'd rather bring something for them than flashaholic stuff, PM if you want...

scout24

Flashaholic
Sooo, seems like I killed the thread asking about kids! Does anyone else have requests of things they'd like to see? I remember that from earlier threads... Personally, I'd love to see a Polarion in person if anyone going has one... :)

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
scout24 there are 3 little helpers in the lab, the boys like legos, pokemon and videogames.
Please bring the paklite you've been feeding the dead to, Zombie Apocalypse lights have been my focus lately
I'll bring my Milky Candles, I think I have more than Milkyspit :shrug: what can I say they suck... the life out of batteries can't get enough of 'em!
I know mendhammarsh has a maxabeam, sledhead may have a polarion though his pelican area lights are cooler, karlthev has everything but won't be making it this time.

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Durnit! This is yet another PF event that I will have to miss. As much as my wife puts up with my flashlights and all, I think that standing her up on our anniversary would definitley be the last straw!

scout24

Flashaholic
My attending is entirely dependant on how much craziness there is at my house the evening and morning prior. Stepdaughter wants to have half a dozen friends over to celebrate her birthday Friday night... We're talking teenagers, who knows what will happen.

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like I'm good too go. Have a few new things - nice little survival staff a few folks might find interesting. :naughty:

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like I'm good too go. Have a few new things - nice little survival staff a few folks might find interesting. :naughty:

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Sweet !!

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone has a Cottonpickers Solar charger please bring it as I'd like to check one out and probably get one myself