PF20! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
So about how many heads we got going so far? How many went last time? Should I bring a deli cold cuts platter or sushi? :D

lightcycle1

Enlightened
Id love to go as I live in PA. Howwever my touring bike is in the shop that weekend for a valve adjustment. I usually make a bike run to stuff like this.
Save gas ya know. Less gas money equals more light and battery money. Plus its more fun. I hate driving cars but love to ride.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
I vote for sushi. :)

Last PF was small, this one will be larger I think. I hate to guess but I say at least 35.

Cheers
Dave

Hmm mebe no. Food safety issues with heat and what not. :thumbsdow

carrot

Flashaholic
Id love to go as I live in PA. Howwever my touring bike is in the shop that weekend for a valve adjustment. I usually make a bike run to stuff like this.
Save gas ya know. Less gas money equals more light and battery money. Plus its more fun. I hate driving cars but love to ride.

You may be able to carpool. There are a few who hail from PA who usually attend.

TEEJ

Flashaholic

You might need a second bike then.

1 = 0

2 = 1

:D

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm definitely able to come along with my wife, Dave's nephew and wife will be carpooling with us from NC. Just waiting on directions.

And we are ALL about some sushi!

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lightcycle1: You didn't say where you are in Pa. Might help us Pa people know if we can pick you up or not.

Bill...In Ephrata,Pa

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I have pm'd the address for this shindig to posters indicating they need it.

Ask if you need it

:D

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can bring some Pizza's for those not into Sushi.....

I'm all for pizza, not so much into sushi. But that's just me. :shrug:

Guys, my time online has been limited lately -- just getting pulled in many different directions. I know a few of you have contacted me for directions, etc. If I missed getting back to you, please give me a little poke. PM is okay but email might be better...

img-email-milky-quarryrun-com.gif

Thanks all! Doing my best to take care of as many things as possible prior to PF20.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife and I are very interested in attending since we'll be in New Jersey then. Things are busy that weekend so this would be tentative, but I would really like to stop by for a while! Could someone please let me know where we're all meeting? Thank you very much!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife and I are very interested in attending since we'll be in New Jersey then. Things are busy that weekend so this would be tentative, but I would really like to stop by for a while! Could someone please let me know where we're all meeting? Thank you very much!

You got a PM :)