PF22! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

TEEJ

Flashaholic
If it wasn't so far of a drive to do alone, (likely we will have snow on the ground here in Canada) i would attend with a trailer-load of lights & giveaways.)

LOL

But down HERE there's NO SNOW.

:D

When I was going back and forth between Toronto and NJ for example, it was typically about an 8 hr drive each way, including bathroom/meal breaks, etc....unless there was a holiday or something that jammed the border crossings.

DenBarrettSAR

Enlightened
LOL

But down HERE there's NO SNOW.

When I was going back and forth between Toronto and NJ for example, it was typically about an 8 hr drive each way, including bathroom/meal breaks, etc....unless there was a holiday or something that jammed the border crossings.

If i knew of 1 or 2 other Flashlight enthusiasts from my area who wanted to travel together then i would attend. ( if there was a hotel in the area to crash for the night)

TEEJ

Flashaholic
If i knew of 1 or 2 other Flashlight enthusiasts from my area who wanted to travel together then i would attend. ( if there was a hotel in the area to crash for the night)

People just sleep over if they are too tired to drive home, etc.

I think there might even be nightlights in case you wake up when it still dark.

DenBarrettSAR

Enlightened
People just sleep over if they are too tired to drive home, etc.

I think there might even be nightlights in case you wake up when it still dark.

its likely to be impossible to sleep with all the lights on. :cool:

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Bill and Doug....will be there. I've got the name tags.

Like this one?

4561621937_457a290e63_o.jpg

:touche:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
there is a quarry nearby and the trailer can get into it with no problem in case you're bringing one of those trailer mounted searchlights they have at fairs and grand openings (and hostage standoffs). there's plenty of hotels nearby. my mother used to be a travel agent and she could probably send you to one along one of your waypoints if you want to sight see

If it wasn't so far of a drive to do alone, (likely we will have snow on the ground here in Canada) i would attend with a trailer-load of lights & giveaways.)

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to the folks in the PK FL2 LE pass-around, I'll be bringing it for everyone to check out. Great light, grows on you and throws a great beam! :thumbsup:

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't make it gotta stay home as the wife is recovering from a surgery, see ya'll next time

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
We're here. Someone tell me when the sun sets today so I can take my batteries off the charger

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums