Prepared for the Snowstorm?

Bill.H

Enlightened
Raggie,

While Ryan is right (you don't get used to it) there is quite a bit of acclimation involved - the first time it gets to 40 in the fall, everyone is complaining because it's so cold. Yet the first time it hits 40 in the spring, everyone is so excited because it's such a nice warm day. But when it gets to single digits and there's the slightest breeze, it's COLD. You can get used to that, but it still hurts.
I assume you'd be 'uncomfortable' at a temp over 90. I'd be dying and refuse to leave an air-conditioned room.

I hope this makes sense.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is the other way too. I visited Arizona in April and it was already hotter then what I care for. I can say I truly appreciate the nice spring/summer days and don't take them for granted. The same northeast kingdome that I complain about has great short sleeve shirt weather in the summer and there is only a handful of nights that are uncomfortably warm.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
Phaserburn said:
NFL Update:

New England Patriots 12
Miami Dolphins 0

28" of snow on Foxboro, Mass.

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif . man them fans had a fun time though it looked cool when they was throwing all the snow.but dolphins lost . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif.guess there is always next year hopefully they will stay health next year

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, they still have a good shot at a Wildcard playoff berth. Don't give up on this year yet, my friend!

All the fans throwing snow simultaneously was a very, very cool effect!