Prometheus Lights: AAA Beta-QR LIVE on Kickstarter

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pardon the dust, as I was short on time today so this was a quicker shoot than usual. Having said that, here are a few photos of these nice lights! :)

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice shots and nice lights! Got love the pen too, mine doesn't leave my desk.

easilyled

Flashaholic
That's a very nice matching set and great photo-shoot Dave.

As I thought I would, I particularly like (and am envious of) the copper light.

tjswarbrick

Enlightened
@dlmorgan999
Do you think the edges of the lights are sharp compare to your pen?

(I'm not dlmorgan.) But,
Yes. I don't have my (Ti) pen on me right now, but I haven't ever felt anything but luscious smoothness on it. On the (HA III) light I can feel the edges of the ridges. Like the pen has an additional chamfer or something.
But it doesn't hurt my hand, and may even enhance grip for one-hand activation, so I'm not complaining.
The aluminum threads are smooth as glass, though. Very nice.

Newguy2012

Enlightened
(I'm not dlmorgan.) But,
Yes. I don't have my (Ti) pen on me right now, but I haven't ever felt anything but luscious smoothness on it. On the (HA III) light I can feel the edges of the ridges. Like the pen has an additional chamfer or something.
But it doesn't hurt my hand, and may even enhance grip for one-hand activation, so I'm not complaining.
The aluminum threads are smooth as glass, though. Very nice.
Awesome. Can't wait to get mine.
I have the pen, but I don't have the lights with me today. I'll check it when I get home tonight and post what I find.
If you didn't noticed it once you used it then I wouldn't worry about it.

Newguy2012

Enlightened
To the people that received your 2modes lights: A backer on kickstarter says if you cycle thru the modes a few times you'll have moonlight mode. It this true?

tjswarbrick

Enlightened
To the people that received your 2modes lights: A backer on kickstarter says if you cycle thru the modes a few times you'll have moonlight mode. It this true?

Not uncomfortable to hold in the least.

I cycled through 8 times - no moonlight. I suppose if you do it enough to drain the battery down it could look like moonlight... ;)

creyc

Enlightened
Got my nickel 2-mode the other day, this is one sweet little light! I was considering it as a christmas gift for someone but there's no way I'm giving it up now! ;)

Love the QR feature, and somehow the Nichia 219 seems even better than the one in my L10..

Newguy2012

Enlightened
Got my nickel 2-mode the other day, this is one sweet little light! I was considering it as a christmas gift for someone but there's no way I'm giving it up now! ;)

Love the QR feature, and somehow the Nichia 219 seems even better than the one in my L10..
Does the light turn on to low mode first or is high the default?

Dingle1911

Enlightened
I received my shipping notice yesterday, I have one of each on the way. Thank you to all that have received your lights and posted thoughts and pictures.