• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SAD NEWS FROM GOING GEAR (PLEASE READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hahoo

Enlightened
my goodness....he was one of t he first guys i watched on the internet that got me going on lights..
and this on the same day as the shooting in vegas
life is short folks, we are not promised tommorrow
man, this makes me sad...he semed like such a joyful, kind hearted guy
prayers to the family and friends...

Mattz68

Newly Enlightened
Oh man...shocked and saddened to here this. Marshall was my "go to" for flashlight reviews over the years. I know he has a young child ~my heart goes out to his family...

iamlucky13

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is very saddening to hear. I also want to share my condolences to any friends or family who might happen to see this thread.

I haven't had occasion to purchase much from GoingGear, but I've found his videos helpful, and I was honestly very impressed at the business he had managed to build in a very competitive environment.

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
May our Lord be with his family during this difficult time. Marshall had such an impact on our community and he will be missed.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am so saddened to hear of this news. Marshall such a great guy! I'm so shocked and saddened, I do not know what to say. Rest in piece my friend.

MSax.

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, Marshall was my hero! He and his team helped me out so many times. Going Gear was definitely one of my top dealers because of his love for everything.

He will be missed! May he rest in peace. My condolences to his family and friends.

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never met him personally but had the opportunity to speak with him on a couple of occasions. He was such a wealth of information and always ready to share it. This is so sad to hear. He will be missed in the Flashlight & EDC Community for sure. My thoughts and prayers are with his families and friends.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am so sorry to hear of his passing, Marshal gave a voice and face to countless products. His repetitiveness in showing a vast array of lights illuminating the same areas gave us a real feel for the power of whatever light he was introducing. I made many a purchase when I just had to have the latest greatest arrival. My prayers
And condolences to his family....

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am shocked! Marshall was so young... We have the same age! I knew him in 2010, and on that time he told me I was his first brazilian customer. I am speechless...

My condolences to his family and to the GG crew. :(

LG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.