• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SAD NEWS FROM GOING GEAR (PLEASE READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEDad

Newly Enlightened
This is very sad news. I watched and enjoyed many of his videos, and bought many flashlights as a result. He will be missed. My condolences to his family and friends.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Marshall was a kind, wonderful man,and he always treated me with dignity and respect. My condolences, and prayers. I shed a tear for his children today.-Jeff

Last edited:

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Geeze... This is so sad and shocking to hear. I didn't know him personally of course, but over the years have seen so many of his gear reviews. He was always such an awesome guy from what I could tell.

Best wishes to his family.

kj2

Flashaholic
My condolences to his family, friends and co-workers. Marshall was one of the persons that made flashlights big on YT and here on the forum. I enjoyed his reviews and the latest videos on the Olight factory. Big loss for the community.

grinsefalle

Enlightened
My condolences to the family.
Everybody in the community knows and likes the "Hi, I'm Marshall, I'm the owner of goinggear and I'm here in our store in Smyrna, Georgia.." at the beginning of his excellent video reviews.
Even if I only know these videos, I will miss Marshall.
RIP.

Michael

Bierkameel

Newly Enlightened
Damn, he looked like a great guy after watching his video's for a few years, condolences to his family.
RIP

Enzo

Newly Enlightened
Going Gear and Marshall are the reason I started buying good flashlights and the only place I bought them. Incredible and sad news........

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened
Two years ago I knew nothing about flashlights or CPF. Then I stumbled across one of Marshall's videos. My prayers are with his family.

ven

Flashaholic
Very sad, all i have been thinking about...........RIP Marshall. Thoughts to family and friends in this terrible time. You have made all our lives brighter, now its heavens turn.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm stunned. So young with a young family. I appreciated Marshall's videos as they were well thought out to provide the same baseline for all lights. No small effort on his part.
What drew me to his videos was his calm but passionate manor. This was a guy anyone would love to live next door to.
Finally, each time I use the lights I bought from GG, I will always think of Marshall. My prayers are with his family.

RCLumens

Enlightened
Blessing and condolences... Very sad...Very sad... Thank you Marshall for inviting us into your home for reviews and for shining your light into our world.

bladesmith3

Enlightened
Marshall was not only way to young to pass but he was a genuine nice guy. a man who loved his family and life in general.
I was shocked to hear of his passing. this was a tragic week for me. my brother passed as well as 3 other close friends.
then tom petty and of course the Vegas terror shooting.
my prayers are with him and his family and friends. life is precious so live every day as if it is your last because it just might be.
God bless you Marshall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts