Sad news

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
The only way I can begin to comprehend something like that is to consider it an act from someone with severe mental illness or retarded brain development.

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am sorry to hear this, my prayer is for comfort for the family and friends and that this murder be brought to justice.

Last edited:

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Cant believe people are able to do such terrible things to other humans...:(

In my job as leo such incomprehensible crime is not to often, but i know i am only a father (and not a leo)
when this is done to my family. These people have no right to live anymore. I hope my words are comprehensible
i am just very sad.

I am with my thoughts with the family. So sorry.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Words can't describe how sick an act like that is. May her family get threw this the best they can. I have two daughters and can't even imagine what I would do. I hope they find the spine less coward.

Ragnar66

Enlightened
Those *******s are the reason I became a cop. I feel so bad for the family and friends right now. Lets hope this POS rots in jail.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the concern. I have to say that I did not know my friend's niece personally. Still it hit me pretty hard when I read his email just the same. I think part of it is having a daughter of my own(2yrs old now). As a father your mind always goes to the worst and it is easy to see yourself in a similar situation and feel the anguish they must be facing. We just live in a nasty nasty world. This crime just doesn't compute in my mind. How can someone do this to another human being? I simply look forward to the fulfillment of this promise.

Psalm 37:10,11 And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more;
And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be.
But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I have two daughters. Oldest is 4, I am already doing my best to teach her about strangers, and private parts and all that.

I just don't understand how anyone could harm a child like that. Blows my mind.

markr6

Flashaholic
Sorry to hear that :( Totally incomprehensible...I just can't believe this kind of stuff happens. Unfortunatley there's a bunch of sickos out there.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't get this off my mind, it has really bothered me. Keep us up to date with the hopefully soon capture of this psycho. I believe in a eye for an eye.

TommyBBQ

Newly Enlightened
Just found out my friend's 9 year old niece was found raped and murdered and thrown into a creek. Don't know quite what to say.
OMG, that is horrible. What sick pervert would do such a thing. I just don't know about todays society. I am so sorry. Be there for your friend.

davyro

Enlightened
I've just read this thread now,i have a daughter myself i'm writing this with tears in my eyes i just can't comprehend what sort of person would do such a thing,my thoughts are with this poor child's family words can't explain the sadness i feel for them at this moment

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
There are times when I am truly astonished and ashamed of what some segments of our society are capable of. My heart goes out to the family of that poor girl.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
This makes me sick...how can somebody do this to another person, especially a child. I hope they get what's coming to them in the worst way.

My condolences. :(

1c3d0g

Newly Enlightened
I can't get this off my mind, it has really bothered me. Keep us up to date with the hopefully soon capture of this psycho. I believe in a eye for an eye.
Agreed. Things like these make my blood boil! Nothing would please me more than to have a 1 on 1 quality time with this rapist. A rusty old knife and a bunch of rope is all that is necessary to teach this scumbag the meaning of pain...and I'll do it slow and ugly! :mad:

houser23

Enlightened
The scum who were responsible for the taking of this poor defenseless girls life should spend some quality time in the "Blue Room".:devil: