Shouldn't Lumens Factory Have a Turbo Head?

Mark@LF

Enlightened
No problem, guys. I hear ya.
But you guys might have to wait until probably March or April of 2010 to see anything, we have got tons of stuff on hand right now.
Rest assured that it will be made though.

Cheers,

Mark

Deputy T.

Newly Enlightened
Glad to hear it Mark. I along with everyone else will be waiting patiently...well maybe patiently is the incorrect word.

Thanks to you, and thanks to all of the manufacturers that listen the the cries of CPF!!!

Dioni

Flashlight Enthusiast
But you guys might have to wait until probably March or April of 2010 to see anything, we have got tons of stuff on hand right now.

Cheers,

Mark

:drool::drool:

Definitely, I have save money. :twothumbs

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cheers,

Mark

:) :) :) :) :) :)

SRTH1.jpg

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
The LF Turbo Head will sell like hot pies in winter if the reflector design can better concentrate the beam pattern to out-throw the KT4... I reckon LF would have problems keeping up with demand then!:party:

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
The LF Turbo Head will sell like hot pies in winter if the reflector design can better concentrate the beam pattern to out-throw the KT4... I reckon LF would have problems keeping up with demand then!:party:

Not to mention it would sell more turbohead lamps. :D

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
I could see LF coming up with some sort of highly condensed filament bulb for this light to give extreme throw, I don't mean output, but a really small surface area bulb lined up just right instead of the hit and miss results with other lamp assembles, yah Lumens Factory, you guys are awesome:twothumbs!