Surefire tactician

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
How many batteries does this come with? All the pictures I have seen when this first came out showed 2 batteries with the lanyard. There were also 2 batteries in the light for a total of 4. Now I see pictures of these people are selling new in the package but only the lanyard is visible. So are these now shipping with only 2 batteries?

Nimitz68

Enlightened
I haven't seen a current package but I remember them coming with two installed and two spares. I wonder if that has changed.

bdr

Newly Enlightened
How many batteries does this come with? All the pictures I have seen when this first came out showed 2 batteries with the lanyard. There were also 2 batteries in the light for a total of 4. Now I see pictures of these people are selling new in the package but only the lanyard is visible. So are these now shipping with only 2 batteries?

I got mine today. This is amazing, because yesterday I received a letter from surefire that they are not in stock. ))))
There are only two batteries installed in the flashlight. No extra batteries!!!

Killer Kane

Newly Enlightened
I have not received an email on any of my shipments.

In fact if you look at my account it shows that my last three orders are processing. One of which I received today. I have received two of three.

And to top it off they shorted me the batteries for the damn thing. I thought it was supposed to come with a set in it and an extra set.
imagejpeg
imagejpeg

Killer Kane

Newly Enlightened
2018-02-09 21.01.26.jpg
Here is a size comparison pic for those who may wonder how the "back ordered" lights from Surefire stack up next to each other.
Defender Ultra, EDCL2-T, EDCL1-T, Tactician, and the one that started it all, the E2 Executive.
The EDCL2-T came in last week and the Tactician today.

Last edited:

bdr

Newly Enlightened
Choosing a flashlights for tasks, we are looking at their technical characteristics. On surefire website for tactician are specified 1.5 h. for 800lum. and 94h. for 5lum. of runtimes, but on the packaging 1h. and 70h. ????? Also indicated is a distance of 230m. on the packaging. I'm not sure, because it's a flooder.