TAIN TITANIUM HYPERLUX - based on a design byTNC

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I realized that I had a couple more photos of these lights that I didn't post to this thread, so here they are. :)

And I believe that Daniel has already bought at least one or two more lights since he completed​ his collection. ;) (although, to be fair, I think he was referring to his collection of Tain Hyperlux lights, and those are much more difficult to acquire).

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Thanks MAD777 .

Now let's see easilyled (Daniel) explain himself!

["Completed my collection"
indeed!!]

lightlover, dlmorgan is correct in that I meant completing my collection of Hyperluxes, not my collection of flashlights! :naughty:

Although, for me at least, the Hyperluxes represent amongst the pinnacle of machining art.

easilyled

Flashaholic
I realized that I had a couple more photos of these lights that I didn't post to this thread, so here they are. :)

And I believe that Daniel has already bought at least one or two more lights since he completed​ his collection. ;) (although, to be fair, I think he was referring to his collection of Tain Hyperlux lights, and those are much more difficult to acquire).

You are right of course Dave in both counts. Yet more beautiful photographs of yours. Many thanks.

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Decided to bump this thread as all the images that had appeared to be lost forever due to Photobucket's change in policy appear to be back again.

Tain's Hyperluxes were what started him along his journey into producing some of CPF's most stunning and eye-catching lights.

In my opinion the quality of the Tain Hyperluxes are quite outstanding and not likely to be matched again in execution.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Beautiful photographs, by the way.

Very glad to see these have returned, so that others can again enjoy seeing these rare masterworks ...[emoji106]

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I replaced some of my pics in certain threads but forgot about this one.
I am shocked that Photobucket has released pics or removed the ransom. In the end, it probably was not a good business model and may have had ill effects for them.
Good to see this thread again and the great pics!
I'm still loving my 3-piece, best Ti knurling ever!
(Photo posted using imgur! :laughing:)

s9Am0Nj.jpg

easilyled

Flashaholic
I replaced some of my pics in certain threads but forgot about this one.
I am shocked that Photobucket has released pics or removed the ransom. In the end, it probably was not a good business model and may have had ill effects for them.
Good to see this thread again and the great pics!
I'm still loving my 3-piece, best Ti knurling ever!
(Photo posted using imgur! :laughing:)

Thanks for the great picture of that 3-piece beauty with its masterful flush Ti-knurling.