The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Lounge

Thanks, lightlover. It's about time someone finally stood up to these bullies. I've been trying to laugh it off but they just won't let up.

I was thinking of quiting CPF but your courage has inspired me to give it a second chance!

I'm glad you didn't leave because I have a mule you can ride anytime! Just make sure to turn your flashlight off before getting on him . He's a wicked mule🐂

VNguyen

Enlightened

My dad had 3 mules. I really wanted them too but he gave them to my sister, Sarah

Your dad knows what's best wimmer. Those mules kick harddddd! Wait I thought we were talking about led mules. See ur wicked wimmer!

ven

Flashaholic

It's the quad 6000k. I just got the 6p host back from my local machine shop for bore, exact diameter as the 6pvn host. I think I'll grab a few more vtc5 flat tops[emoji1]

Any decent 10a min cell, ideally 15-20a or along lines of the LG/30Q/25R will all be great. I have a brown LG in my c2 with the quad..............

25R in some

BD's in work lights inc the nichia mule

These LG he2 are excellent, use them again in my high drain lights and vape stuff

Of course the 30Q are good too

Right now in my k70vn i use

vtc5 another good choice if genuine

The LG in a vape mod 20a

LG in brown wrapper, sure 20a as well! he2 possibly

There are more but cant find the pics :laughing:

NICSAK

Enlightened

Thanks, lightlover. It's about time someone finally stood up to these bullies. I've been trying to laugh it off but they just won't let up.

I was thinking of quiting CPF but your courage has inspired me to give it a second chance!

LOL

NICSAK

Enlightened

Just did a successful neutral emitter swap in my Sr mini II. So happy. It was way too blue now I can actually use it.

VNguyen

Enlightened

Just did a successful neutral emitter swap in my Sr mini II. So happy. It was way too blue now I can actually use it.

Congrats on the swap nicsak. Closest thing I did as far as modding is sanding down inside of a light to accept 18650 and that didn't go too well. It's all wavy inside lol.

NICSAK

Enlightened

Congrats on the swap nicsak. Closest thing I did as far as modding is sanding down inside of a light to accept 18650 and that didn't go too well. It's all wavy inside lol.

Lol. It was pretty scary I'm pretty surprised it worked. If it didn't I was ready to send to Vinh.

ven

Flashaholic

Lot better now thanks, had a bad few weeks but hoping most is behind now. Myself, been a bit under the weather, seem to have this sore throat and ear thing..............and a head cold. Been hot here in the UK(feel free to re-read that last bit with hot and UK together :laughing: ) Other day my car showed 34oC and it felt every bit as warm! Been a very warm week, so you can imagine trying to sleep and feeling rough as a bears a55!!! Fan on to help keep cool, wake up because of the noise, then ear ache and throat keeps you awake!..........and repeat :laughing:

Hope your doing well, got yourself a very nice arsenal going now! How is that rc40vnF looking after you, the beast!!! the fenix flagship perfected by vinh!

vudoo

Enlightened

Got my eye on a white Cooley host with one of Vinh's quad for sale in the marketplace. Don't really need it but I just want it. Trying to resist....[emoji849]

Status
Not open for further replies.