The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Lounge

HEy vinh which one better for you? Paypal or money order? Do Paypal charge you a fee when u received it?? 4% ? 5 % ??

NICSAK

Enlightened

I have no problem sending money order especially if it saves Vinh money. I didn't realize PayPal took that much

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I will start sending you usps money order on my future order. Usps cost $1.20 for money order up to $500, compare to paypal $20 fee.. Good saving for the seller. I will use that option next time.

Cashiers check are free for most business owners
Some places does money order for only $.75
Send with a stamp for $.48 only. Do not needs to send in fancy large envelop

:)

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ive apparently been living in a cave. Excuse my ignorance but can you electronically send a money order or are you snail-mailing it to vinh?

I also didn't know PayPal took that much.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ive apparently been living in a cave. Excuse my ignorance but can you electronically send a money order or are you snail-mailing it to vinh?

I also didn't know PayPal took that much.

from my experience, you can send personal check too ( will take a few days to clear with the bank ). You can send wire transfer ( cost more money ) this option is not good.

He is snail mailing money order, which i will do on my next order.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast

Only downside is waiting longer...adding 3 days or so to the purchase time before he can get it in the mail and ship the order out if in stock and ready, yeah?

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast

Only downside is waiting longer...adding 3 days or so to the purchase time before he can get it in the mail and ship the order out if in stock and ready, yeah?

Sigh. 2-3 weeks to Australia. It does stop serial ordering though as I've almost always got a light on the way! :D

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sigh. 2-3 weeks to Australia. It does stop serial ordering though as I've almost always got a light on the way! :D

Yep, for me MO solves several issues one being I've (kinda) made a deal with myself to not order th next light until I've received th previous order. Th waiting also increases the pleasure of finally getting a new light.

birdman3131

Newly Enlightened

An alternative assuming vinh accepts checks is using the bill pay feature of your bank. Mine at least will send out a check for free. (Not a cashiers check so if he does accept it he should wait for it to clear if he does not trust the buyer.) Sadly my budget has never allowed me to get a vinh light even though I would love to.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

An alternative assuming vinh accepts checks is using the bill pay feature of your bank. Mine at least will send out a check for free. (Not a cashiers check so if he does accept it he should wait for it to clear if he does not trust the buyer.) Sadly my budget has never allowed me to get a vinh light even though I would love to.

It take couple days for him to build a light ( personal check will be clear by them). Thats another option.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah that free bill pay feature is great. I use that for all sorts of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.