What flashlight do you grab when you hear a bump in the night?

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it's a scary "bump" this one:

1z1ehha.jpg

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_20180418_183251.jpg

The silver EB1c is easy to spot in low light.

Others items are available for some David vs Goliath action if needed.

A low level output Malkoff MDC 1aa is available for 2am nature calls. A G2x Pro will guide the family outdoors if the smoke alarm says to skeedaddle.

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have a reliable one, then an Armytek Predator, Viking, etc with a 2x 18650 battery tube makes for a nearly perfect sized trouble light for small or big hands.The 2x 18650 tube only comes stock with the Baracuda, but if you're already ordering you can get one for 5$ or so without paying extra for a separate shipping fee.

Last edited:

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thinking ven and bykfixer might not be the only members here on this forum who don't get out of the bedroom in time for the 'bump in the night' patrol, due to the many fine choices.

Guessing those David and Goliath episodes bykfixer is talking about might be best solved with Pikachu.
PIKA PIKA!

Used to keep a Nitecore TM36 shorty at hand, but so rarely use it, I would probably forget how it works. Now, whatever thrower was used earlier that night on the dog walk would be the one.

And although totally respect the right, you don't need to be a Brit to forgo firepower when there are other, less violent, less ear-damaging, less litigious options. One opinion.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
Generally I grab my Malkoff Hound Dog. The excellent beam easily covers the distance I need and there is no complex UI to muck things up.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I was a baseball pitcher for a time Kitro so the David vs Goliath thing is an option for me when things go bump in the night. Pikachu just hangs around these days.

Last edited:

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened
2FJPc7p.jpg

UZ5jtmo.jpg

2 surefire lights mounted on a x-bow with thermal vision :ironic:

Last edited: