What is the best 10180 flashlight?

hazna

Enlightened
For me it will always be the Modamag Drake. :)

I agree the modamag drake always holds a special place in my heart. Sure it does have annoying PWM, but to this date, the only 10180 with a programmable mode. It came at a time, when there were very few other 10180 options (only other options were the wee and peak eiger). I'm kicking myself I missed out on modamags last run of coated Drakes/Dracos. Still counting myself lucky to have a shiny chrome version.

Also glad there are so many new options these days for 10180 lights (though most of them are pretty much the same with difference shell). My favourite size for limited keychain use :)

chorlton

Newly Enlightened
I have a Drake Ti and a Velino Quantum d2 ss with green trits. I love everything about my Drake apart from the rather noticeable pwm. It is still however the most beautiful, intricate and well crafted light I own. The d2 is currently my edc and it has served me well for a couple of years now. The qtc pad is still holding up well with careful treatment.
Recently I have been checking out other 10180 offerings, I like the k18 mini with side switch and nichia option but fear it may use pwm!? The Astrolux m03 with nichia in copper looks good as well but I think the low mode switch looks flimsy! I guess for now I'll stick with my d2 untill something of better quality comes along!