What LED flashlight is sitting on your nightstand?

burntoshine

Enlightened
Well I feel really stupid - I have a lamp on my bedside table.

RR

better hope the power doesn't go out. :D

R2D2 phone
Insignia DVD player
Entech DAC
Larocco PPA
Earmax tube amp
SF-M2 with GITD fob
H501
Cheap UV light for charging up my watch lume
dscn5888.jpg

sweet phone!

kwkarth

Enlightened
EagleTac M2XC4-NW, Fenix TK40, Olight M30, Quark-AA-NW.

The Quark-AA stays for sure, and the other 3 bright boys I haven't decided which one to keep on the night stand yet. Probably, the M30, but that's not a final decision yet. The ones that loose, will be redeployed at other locations.

Kramer5150, I must know you over on Head-Fi!

fnj

Enlightened
Three on the nightstand. A Muyshondt Nautilus R2. If that fails, a Novatac 120P. If that fails, a Cree-mod'ed HDS 60. The last is not going to fail short of a nuclear blast. There is also a 5mm white LED hooked up with a resistor to a 2-AA battery holder that is permanently on at small fractional lumen brightness, so I can find the aforementioned.

A Muyshondt Aeon R2 is my EDC in and out of the house at all times, with a Lummi Wee on the keychain.

A 3D Mag Terralux and a Muyshondt Ion XT are on the dining room table which is actually mostly computer stuff.

A Ra Clicky 170 in the computer den.

Several 2D Maglites, one a Mag LED and one a Terralux, and a LumaHunter MRV in the kitchen, good for spotting and motivating varmints anywhere on the lawn before venturing outside. Also a 2AA Maglite which was given me which I installed an MJLED in.

A Muyshondt Ion, the older pure flood type, in the bathroom for grooming tasks.

Some cheap single AAA's distributed upstairs.

A 4D Maglite mod'ed with 500 lumens, and a P0D in the car.

No plastic junk anywhere in my possession.

An ammo box with a couple of extra HDS and various single AAA's as a reserve. Another ammo box with a bunch of different lithium cells, and a third one with all kinds of alkaline AA's and AAA's.

Croyde

Newly Enlightened
On my bed side table is a Malkoff Little Twisty housing a Malkoff M60WLF, a very sweet little package.

And then close at hand for anything that might go bump in the night a Surefire M3T running the LF 1,000 lumen IMR-M6 lamp.

LightOnAHill

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for the double-post of this pic, but it does answer the requests of 2 threads.

By the way, I'm new to this forum. I know I'm going to love it here!!! lovecpf :thumbsup:

21e7n5y.jpg

Arkrokon

Newly Enlightened
Streamlight Sidewinder set to green LED for very low light + Olight M30 for use with 45 if needed.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only light that is there every night is my Pak-Lite Super with a glow top. There are usually many others, but they are always in and out of rotation. Usually a multi-mode MiniMag is there too.

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Always at least these two - SureFire M6 and NovaTac 120P.

HitecDrftr

Newly Enlightened
Nightstand?

I take my EDC off for one thing, and one thing only...:whoopin::naughty:

Igor Porto

Enlightened
Nitecore D10 R2 with 14500 battery (on low) and Olight M20 R2 with 18650 battery on high. And a Glock with trit sights :sssh: