What LED flashlight is sitting on your nightstand?

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Garrity 5-mode 5mm LED light on each nightstand/headboard.
Depending what I use to navigate to the bedroom, could also have an iTP A3 EOS 3-mode, Gerber Infinity Ultra with red LED, or an MG L-Mini II.

tundratrader

Enlightened
My C2-HA, with Malkoff m60, netkidz clicky and fresh 17670 was on my nightstand.

My daughter has since decided that is not were it belonged and does not feel like she needs to show anyone where it is. I have litterally torn my house apart looking for it.

I have a Mag 4d sitting in its place. She is a little reluctant to monkey with that one.

tolkaze

Enlightened
Nightstand duty is delegated to my Mini-Mag with 1W nite-ize drop in with the IQ clicky... Usually with whatever batteries I have lying around. The low is not quite low enough, and the difference between high and low is nearly indistinguishable most of the time. But it makes a good "check on the kids" kind of light... oh, and the constant low flash from both the IQ tailcap and the LED make it easy to track down at night.

the only other light within reach is MD2 w/m60... not much use without a 2-stage ring at the moment... other than checking out the back yard or something, but I figure, if I am up, I can grab whichever light I want on the way to the back door

yuk

Newly Enlightened
My C2-HA, with Malkoff m60, netkidz clicky and fresh 17670 was on my nightstand.

My daughter has since decided that is not were it belonged and does not feel like she needs to show anyone where it is. I have litterally torn my house apart looking for it.
:awman: :shakehead

The C2-HA/M60 is my favorite combo! I keep a C2/M60 on my nightstand along with my trusty D10 Q5 for its low mode.

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Mag 2C with the Mag LED conversion in it. Also I have a Streamlight TL-3 incan. laying there.

computernut

Enlightened
My Surefire A2 Yellow/Green sits on my nightstand. Comes in handy when I need to get dressed early in the morning without waking my fiancee.

Fird

Enlightened
Liteflux LF2XT with memory off, set to come on at its lowest setting for nighttime navigation. CL1HV4 set to maximum is never too far away either, though I don't normally anticipate needing it.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire U2/MC-E and a G17.
glockq.jpg

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
Photon Freedom Micro with covert nose and red emitter for bathroom trips without waking up the wife.

LF5XT and Quark AAw for cat hunting in the middle of the night when they make a noise I can't identify. I grab the QAAw if there's a chance I'll end up outside, but prefer the LF5XT for inside use.

--flatline

zwerky

Newly Enlightened
Surefire E2DL & Glock 26.

I just got my Nitecore Extreme R2 this afternoon and so it'll probably go next to the bed, as well. :party:

forgot to add, a few microtechs, benchmades, and a william henry.

Last edited:

jblackwood

Enlightened
McGizmo LS 20 (it's the backup I bought for the bead-blasted one I EDC) and my Nitecore D10 (Q5). The D10 was the backup I had for my previous EDC (D10 GDP with a clip) and all four of the previously mentioned lights have Tritium inserts . . . which helps because I have blackout shades to keep the Florida sun out when I'm nappin'!

Before anyone thinks I'm a Ti snob, I have to admit that I do use my LS 20's more but not really because of the Ti (yeah, it feels great in my hand, alright) but because of the shape of both the light (more comfortable to hold) and the shape of the low beam. It's better than my Zebralight H30! Not to mention I've got a nice medium range thrower on the high setting. The D10 serves as backup in case I get careless with the battery in my Lunasol.

I love Piston-driven lights! Maybe I'll get an asp staff next?

Last edited:

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use to have either Nitecore D10 or Quark 123 standing on the bedside table. The very low lowest mode of these lights is very pleasant when I want to go up at the morning or at night for some reason.
Also I use to have some Mag 2D or 3D standing at the floor alternatively Fenix TK20.
Yes, I have also an ordinary lamp on the bedside table but flashlights are more fun...:D

Regards, Patric

mbw_151

Enlightened
I've got a Quark AA set on low for those low light excursions and a Surefire Z3 w/M60WF and a Sig 226 for investigating the unexpected. The flood really lights up a room or the yard!

kavvika

Enlightened
right now.. I have a Jetbeam III-m warm, III-m R2, and a dereelight C2H.

all capable of very low lows ;)
Excellent choices! My nightstand (actually a long desk) sports a Jet-III Pro IBS and Deree C2H Q3-5A.

Unclemonkey

Newly Enlightened
My surefire L4(Lux V) and malkoff 3d ssp4 next to my bed. Ain't nothing like a wall of light in the middle of the night. Yeah!:D