What LED flashlight is sitting on your nightstand?

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Green Lummi Wee Ns with blue locators hangs next to bed along with a wonderful creation from Arcadia Machine Tool of some substance.
Good things sometimes come in small packages.

Gatsby

Enlightened
I have a Mag2D with a MagLED drop in in my nightstand drawer but that really is solely as a room light in case of a power outage. I suppose I might use it for other purposes but i have other lights ahead of it in the queue.

I don't have a dedicated light per se, but almost always end up placing my novatac 120P on the nightstand for two primary reasons: 1) low low level - and I have memory on so I leave it in the lowest mode before I go to bed - which is helpful to not wake up the wife with 120 lumens when I need to visit the bathroom or check on the dogs or check on the kids; 2) it has a PEU bezel with three ice blue trits so I can actually find it easily in the dark! I'd use it primarily anyway due to the low low and memory regardless of the trits but they sure do make it easier!

I usually also have a Surefire 6PL with a Dereelight drop in on the nightstand for the bumps in the night purposes, although that is more for checking out home/storm/whatever issues rather than human issues. I'm not inclined to go looking for folks at this point, if they have gotten past my well lit exterior, my home alarm (which should at this point be calling the police), and the large/loud black dog, I'm securing my kids and wife, insuring the police are on their way, and not going out looking for them. If they come through my locked bedroom door at this point I'm assuming they are not looking to take property and intend harm to me and my family and will act accordingly.

Tempsho

Newly Enlightened
This isnt the smallest flashlight out there, or have multiple modes, but I like the fact that I can mount the charger on my nightstand, and it's always charged, ready to go.

Pelican 8050

products_pelican_8050.jpg

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I have a C2 with a tritium set into the grip ring notch and an SST-50 inside for the times when fast max output is needed.

I also have my Milky modded SARGE C3 set on theatre UI for the low output sneakyness.

You need to have 2 at least!

GreySave

Enlightened
Kroma, Inova X5 red, Quark 123-2, and a Sniper P7. Four lights? No wonder my wife thinks I am crazy. There's at least four more less than four feet away on the dresser. Think I may thin that herd a little.....

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dereelight C2H (latest version), a Proton Pro (I replaced the small red LED with a white LED), and a DBS MC-E single mode. :D

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix LD20, set on turbo (bump in the night light), red mini-mag, with three red LED nite-ize drop in.

ksu499

Newly Enlightened
Fenix L2T V2 on low. A perfect replacement for my MiniMag. On low (16 lumens) it's just a little brighter than a MiniMag with fresh batteries, and you can go to 152 lumen if you need to, for illuminating whatever may be going on out in the yard that's causing the neighbor's dog to bark.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
MD2 with M30WF and Resistor ring for low output option.

ROP H in a 2C Mag w/ 2 IMR C cells

Nailbender 2C MC-E w/ 2 IMR C cells

Glock 32

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Novatac Military EDC Ultimate 60 modded with a High CRI Seoul emitter by datiLED and using Hogo's 18650 trick with the HDS 17670 body tube.

Chaz

Newly Enlightened
An early Surefire L1 (lower low than current models) with the Surefire diffuser.