What LED flashlight is sitting on your nightstand?

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, the TK45 is a classic. I still have mine too. I don't really ever use it after switching to 18650's but it's my first really nice light and has a cool design.

My nightstand just has my Emisar D4vn on it these days. :)

Darkbain

Newly Enlightened
Currently I have a Fenix pd35tac sitting on my nightstand. I like it pretty well, however I tend to carry my old PD35 all the time mostly cause it is all banged up. Years of service.

Vemice

Enlightened
Tain. Easy to see:
BTKaEPX.jpg

WDR65

Enlightened
Currently mine has a Surefire U2, a Surefire Fury P2zx combatlight and just because it needed a place out of the way an Olight M2x Javelot that has no business being used indoors.

I really only use the U2, the Fury is there for a bump in the night.

Treeguy

Enlightened
On the nightstand? 320Lumen Surefire 6PX Defender.

For a bump-in-the-night light, I want simplicity of use and reliability. Little else matters.

Dutch_Schaefer

Newly Enlightened
Nightstand light is going to be the nitecore p25
great 2 lumen mode for not waking the wifey when nature calls.
And 960 lumens if I remember right, in case I need to blind a bad guy.

bubbatime

Newly Enlightened
Attached to the bed post with an old police duty holster, a Surefire A2L LED/red.

Nightstand is a 500 lumen Surefire EB2 head on a LX2 body.

Surefire X400 on the pistol. Surefire Scout M600 ultra on the AR15 in the corner.

redvalkyrie

Enlightened
Malkoff M91BW in a MD3 body with hi/Lo ring. I can creep around on low or blast the bad guys on high.

tbain1971

Newly Enlightened
I currently have 3: A Convoy S2+ in desert tan, A Convoy S2+ in red, and an Acebeam K30 in tan.

Taz80

Enlightened
Wildcat V4, Olight M23, C2 with a EDC plus triple, E1L outdoorsman with the head from a E2 outdoorsmen with a EO E1R 90 lumens blub, Sidewinder military version, starts on low and has red, and a Jetbeam Jet-u. I think I might have a little problem.

XR6Toggie

Newly Enlightened
Wolf Eyes Pro Police and a SureFire G2. I bought the G2 years ago for work and no longer have use for it there so it's good for getting around the house in the dark because it doesn't set the walls on fire. The Wolf Eyes puts out lots of light if I need to check something in the yard or if I'm going for a walk.