What LED flashlight is sitting on your nightstand?

Vemice

Enlightened
ZNMtn5Hl.jpg

Hugh Johnson

Enlightened
BLF Sofirn C01 3,200k and/or Thrunite Ti5. I like warm output and very low levels. This gives me both but not at the same time.

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have a nightstand.
Various (5) Armytek and Zebralight headlamps rest on the bedroom furniture.
Above the bed there is a paracord cable that descends from the ceiling and a Fenix CL25 lantern is hung on it, in case of need I just have to stretch an arm to light it.

Taz80

Enlightened
The most used are a Jet-u, EDC C1, and a TK16. the others are a E1L outdoorsman with the head from a e2 outdoorsman and a 90 lumen bulb, E2D LED defender, C2 with a EDC plus triple, T27, sidewinder, and a wildcat V4. Others come and go as they please.

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Sofirn C01(Yuji 3200K 95+CRI), a Malkoff MDC (old style)shrouded body with VME/M61W(3000K XP-G2 80+ CRI)running on IMR fuel, and a Zebralight H502c L2(Philips Luxeon T 4000K 85CRI)mule headlamp in a GITD holder/headband.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

caelyx

Newly Enlightened
Depends on what's in my pocket before heading to bed, but it's usually one of a 3000k HDS rotary, a Prometheus Delta 4000k, or a Surefire Aviator amber.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I build a nightstand a couple months ago, top shelf is for my EDC items, middle shelf for my lights/chargers/batteries.

I have on there: (Fenix) E21, TK41, TK45, TK76 (Eagletac) D25A2 plus my EDC lights either a Fenix LD12 or a Eagletac D25A plus an Olight H1 Nova.

NSaBwvJ.jpg

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
I build a nightstand a couple months ago, top shelf is for my EDC items, middle shelf for my lights/chargers/batteries.

I have on there: (Fenix) E21, TK41, TK45, TK76 (Eagletac) D25A2 plus my EDC lights either a Fenix LD12 or a Eagletac D25A plus an Olight H1 Nova.

NSaBwvJ.jpg

ive been thinking of building my own beacuse i can not find a stand that suits my habbits and needs

this is really nice and would probably do just fine. the fire extin. is a really good idea too.

props to you tac

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
ive been thinking of building my own beacuse i can not find a stand that suits my habbits and needs

this is really nice and would probably do just fine. the fire extin. is a really good idea too.

props to you tac

Thanks! Yeah I couldn't find one I liked and I wanted to have a more central spot for all my lights and EDC items, plus a place to keep a long gun and handgun without the kids getting them (I have concealed latches on the doors). Still have to add an IFAK though.

I forgot about the Elzetta Bravo with AVS head that is attached to a boom stick in the night stand.

vcoR0Bm.jpg

Last edited:

kuzuna

Newly Enlightened
Right now it's an Emisar D4 with the 219Cs. Love me the side switch and I can always get exactly as much light as I want

Quark RGB head on a 123 body. Great for 3am trips to .... well, whatever I need to do at 3am in the dark. It's also a great light for setting the mood. I set it to green. Come back to bed and if it's still green - all systems go. :twothumbs However, if it's been changed to red ... :sigh: .. night night. :laughing:

h9P0m0Y.jpg