who do you think is pretty

Ordin_Aryguy

Newly Enlightened
Wingerr mentioned the one woman that does not fit the Cute, Beautiful, Gorgeous classification methodology, Grace Kelly.

Grace Kelly was in a category all her own, two or three notches past simply gorgeous. She very likely could have been the most incredible woman to have ever lived. Until proven wrong, that's what I'm sticking with. Her beauty was beyond belief.

A few others have extolled the physical virtues of Kim Bassigner. Also a good call. However, she's stuck simply in the gorgeous category, at the top end though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

One woman that has always been "it" for me is Janine Turner during the time when she played Maggie O'Connell on Northern Exposure. THAT woman, with her physical beauty and crazy, quarky personality simply melted me. Still does...

Ordin

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
I have seen nearly zero television since the autumn of 2002. Besides, I can't stand that stupid Enterprise show. I am an ST fan from a time when it was't cool to be one.(i'm old) This show concept is an abomination.
BTT. A babe I forgot to mention is Xena's sidekick Renee O'conner, Gabriel. Especially from the second season on where she obviously had a personal trainer and got really buffed. She is unbelievably hot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still no pics ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Moving on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Klaus

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Icebreak said:
I think there is something to be said for a physically powerful, woman who's ready for any kind of weather and owns a nice big flashlight. Ain't she sweet? She can knock you off your feet.

[/ QUOTE ]It was only a matter of time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

The good news for your calendar-purchasers. May is OVER!

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Diane Lane.

I win /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Icebreak said:
I think there is something to be said for a physically powerful, woman who's ready for any kind of weather and owns a nice big flashlight. Ain't she sweet? She can knock you off your feet.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like jennifer garner to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

arioch

Enlightened
Yeah, Diane Lane ... Streets of Fire ... MMMMMMMM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
The one on the left

2002030900180102.jpg

Brightnorm

udaman

Banned
[ QUOTE ]
PlayboyJoeShmoe said:
Udaman, I'll give you the Smallville chick and Katie Holmes as Hot and HOT!!!! respectively! Carrie Lu is a bit too long and lean for my tastes....

Michelle Kwan, hmmm..... haven't seen any skating in a awhile....

Icebreak, Yes, YES, and YES!!!! respectively!!! Good choices!

Up on the wall in the form of old calenders are two pics that stand the passing of time. One is Heidi Klum. Maybe she's out there, but baby she lights my fire!

And Jessica Lee, a Playmate from the 90's in Lingerie! OH BABY!

Gotta go take a cold shower!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

For raggie who likes them shorter, and Play where you been the last decade(after katerina witt put on the pounds from being famous after winning 2 gold medals at the Olympics), Michelle Kwan has won the US Skating Championship for a modern day record of 7 times, and may set the all time record next January 2005.

America's skating sweetheart who measures in at a mighty 5'2". From this month's 'Womens Health & Fitness' magazine. Michelle is looking particularly gorgeous in the yoga like position. But she's so pretty and buff; with her cute dog Ginseng, don't you think? Click on small picts for larger versions.

Pics of Michelle Kwan, this month's Women's H&F covergirl

sideshowandy

Newly Enlightened
Zuleikha Robinson (Eve in the excellent Lone Gunman....) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Omigosh, Heather Thomas in the Fall Guy, wow that brings back memories!!! What a silly show, but she was hot.

dalossh

Ordin_Aryguy

Newly Enlightened
My wife made it a point to show me one of her latest magazines. One of the blurbs on the front of it are the words, "Christy is 50!"

Hard to believe that Christie Brinkly is 50! She's just as stunning, no, she's even more stunning now than she was 20 years ago.

I always have had a thing for those older gals /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ordin