Am I the only one who just wants another Quark?

Mikeg23

Enlightened
Not necessarily a Quark but an updated Quark tactical I'd go for... I always liked the user interface of mine but would like neutral tint and a higher high while still keeping a decent runtime. Basically my fenix Ld12 with a Quark tactical user interface.

Or an MDC neutral with a hi/low ring that would excite me too!

mousehunter

Newly Enlightened
I guess I am completely a conservative. I just don't enjoyed change for the sake of change. When I look at the new lights, I just wish they looked more like the old ones that I loved.

My AAA took a leak recently. I have not been able to resurrect it yet... it was my edc after my quark (will have to dig it out tomorrow). I might/probably have a couple horded away, need to check my stash tomorrow as well. But in the end, I am back here looking for what is new-and wishing most of it was more like my old loves.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like a similar 1X123 Quark to the ones I have, don't remember the exact incarnation but it has a Neutral XP-E. The only difference I would want to see in the new one is maybe an updated Neutral LED(the XPE isn't bad though) and no flashing/strobe in the UI. Basically Moonlight,low,med and high bezel loose - Max bezel tight.

Last edited:

holygeez03

Enlightened
A modern LED, 1xAA/14500, Neutral Quark with tactical/momentary switch and deep-carry clip would be MUCH appreciated...