Any Surefire Z-series addicts out there?

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
You guys-n-gals are killing me! After seeing your carnivorous Zs with teeth I ordered a set of choppers form my own...

mega_lumens

Enlightened
:crackup: it DOES look like its retaining water! Camera angle? Carnival silly mirror?
I agree. I have three C2s but really like the feel of myu Z2 more... Im looking to buy another one. Wish they were available in HA III though. For a warm super floody LED, I run the Kerberos Triple XP-G High CRI. SUPER beautiful tint and crazy floody. No throw, but the floodiest of floodys.
Kerberos floody drop in looks nice but too pricey. :)

JKL

Enlightened
Here's my Z3 and Z2

z2z3bjkl.jpg

z2z3jkl.jpg

JKL

Last edited:

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
Wow, nice lights and great pics!

Is that Z3 different than the others posted in this thread? Do they all have that wide flat spot where the label is? Or does it just look different in this pic? I really dig that.

JKL

Enlightened
Thanks Captain Spaulding,

yes the Z3 has a flat spot which may seem a little different to the others ones shared in the pictures but, IMHO, my Z3 is not different than the others posted in this thread .

Cheers :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Size15's

Flashaholic
SureFire breaking up the plain round [knurled] flashlight body to feature a flat surface on which to display make and model information made waves back in the day - people weren't used to such overt displays of brand on 'tactical' lights.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I started with a C2, but I quickly fell in love with the lines and handling on a Z2.

Now, if I could only get my mitts on a Z3 or 6Z...:huh:

-Trevor

recDNA

Flashaholic
I like my z2 so much I want a z3. I like it even better than my c2. I'm disgusted that soon there will be no more incan z2 nor z3

sadtimes

Enlightened
I love my Z2, carry it everyday at work.. looking for another, want one of the white cerkoted glow in the dark ones!

Etched with a thunderbolt from a 4g cloud

recDNA

Flashaholic
I love my Z2, carry it everyday at work.. looking for another, want one of the white cerkoted glow in the dark ones!

Etched with a thunderbolt from a 4g cloud

You said it! Me too. I'll never spend the money though. If someone ever does it on the cheap I would try it.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like my z2 so much I want a z3. I like it even better than my c2. I'm disgusted that soon there will be no more incan z2 nor z3

Hell, trying to find a Z3 now is hard, even before Surefire discontinued the line.

-Trevor