Favorite V54 Light

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've received a few V54 lights and at first didn't know what to make of them. They didn't match my pre-conceived notions. But after a little while, I would learn what the light should be used for, and each one has become inseparable!

Funny how that works. :)

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
^^^^ Yup, I like all my lights for their own reason. It seems like everytime I think I know what I like, I try something else and change my mind. I like my flooders for lots of general light, I like the triples/quads with optics for smooth general area beam, reflector lights for a more "normal" beam pattern with hot spot + spill, and throwers just to really get out there.

It seems my favorite tends to be the one I'm currently using.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was a CW HD that got dedomed. Started life with several higher brightness bin the the HI CW. Looks like 4800K.

Awesome! I would love that too!

Heck I just assumed all K70vn lights were de-domed. What kind of throw increase are you getting now compared to mine I wonder?

I shouldn't tell people what I've assumed about things... makes me seem more stupider.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok I have the spec 8 Quad - Dual XPL PDT in the one I just tested so I was only seeing 2,600 lumens to begin with. I don't even remember what drop in is in my Seraph. That's pitiful.

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
The wind changed directions because my favorite light is the T6vn the TK75vnQ70 is still right up there though.

What's really surprising is my K70vn somehow jumped 30 spots from #42 all the way up to
#12. I don't understand what the hell happened either but if it breaks into my top 10 I'm having that little woman from Poltergeist check my house for spirits.

picture-of-heather-o-x27-rourke-in-poltergeist-large-picture.jpg

Wimmer, Casey kasem is speaking through your poltergeist medium: he wants his job back

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lots of things, we have had electronic toys go off randomly by themselves, things have been moved or opened that have not been touched, my wife got video of a toy moving real slightly on its own on the floor by itself, freaked her out. Our house was built in 1900 so I'm sure theirs probably more than one spirit here. We don't get to worked up anymore about any of it, nothing has been harmed or anything like that. Just small things once in a while that has no other explanation.

Oh, and our dog senses something in the house once in a while too.