Flashlights, Pistols, and Blades... :)

Omenwolf

Newly Enlightened
5C74D5DF-A27E-47C9-BDF5-D9AF792E1C2C.jpg

lightholic

Newly Enlightened
My MICARTA Handle Karambit Knife, sheath, and SRT5. Sorry, not much of a photographer.
1_zpsvbnq6jgj.jpg

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Not a very artistic photo compared to some here, but anyway, this shows my S & W .40 Sigma Series, the rare, big Wenger Multitool with leather sheath, a TnC PR-AR copper light (1 of 5), and a TnC Ultra in copper.

Last edited:

Dr. Tweedbucket

Enlightened
I had to do separate photos... I couldn't get them all on the same schedule. :confused: The guns had a meeting, the flashlights were on a safari, the knives .... who knows what they were doing??... :touche:....they are so irresponsible, they barely made it for the photo shoot ... :mad:

wssVvGZ.jpg

f2btPyM.jpg

eoNHzfX.jpg

1PO5lVR.jpg

OHfZzkC.jpg

hZSddWU.jpg

Bowman1

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone identify the knife in this picture? I know I've seen it before, but I can't place it.

Lightsandknives011.jpg

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Can anyone identify the knife in this picture? I know I've seen it before, but I can't place it.

Lightsandknives011.jpg
It looks like a very good copy of a Cold Steel Trailmaster.

I've had three like this one in the Carbon V and still have one with the surprisingly comfortable antler handle.

If yours was genuine it would have had all that information written on the base of the blade. I think they also made the blades in a SanMai variation (literally Three Layer).

As good as it looks I'd be surprised if they didn't do a pretty decent job of making it a usable blade and they're an excellent camp/trail making knife.