PF14! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Diz,

If I followed your directions, I'd end up driving out into California's ocean....LOL

Last edited:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Jason, why don't you ask your buddy in Brooklyn to swing by and pick you up. It's just a little out of his way.

Hey Dizzy,

I think we should start a new PF rule.

1st person to show up at Scott's has to pay for EVERYONE's pizza.
What do you think about that? :laughing:

Ray

Ray, there's no place in this thread for this sort of sniping. The person to whom you allude has been banned from CPF for more than a year. Let it go. Otherwise please don't attend PhotonFest.

Same applies to sniping by anyone, toward anyone. :shakehead

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ray, there's no place in this thread for this sort of sniping. The person to whom you allude has been banned from CPF for more than a year. Let it go. Otherwise please don't attend PhotonFest.

Same applies to sniping by anyone, toward anyone. :shakehead

Scott,

I was actually referring to the last PF event. Mike(Dizzy) and I were going to meet up before the event by your local CVS or Riteaid...whichever it is.
I ended up missing the EXIT because I was too busy chatting with Carrot and TB.

The pizza "joke" was between Dizzy and myself. Kinda a snipe to see who would get there first....Dizzy or Me.
Someone sent me an email about my post because they jumped to conclusions just as you did.
To keep the peace and prevent others from thinking the same, I edited my post.

A damn shame that I need to walk on eggshells around here....sigh

If you don't want me to attend, just say the word Scott.

Ray

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 Let the fun begin....and soon! I hope everyone will attend---and I'm sure all will be civil as well--as always! Dave and Ray and Scott and all---see ya then!

Karl

copperfox

Enlightened
Data, I just brought home six 12v 7ah SLA batteries from a used UPS at work. They are pretty old (9 years) but they might have enough combined juice if they are wired together.

Edit: I might be able to get 4 more if necessary.

What voltage does the tank light take, and what kind of current does it draw?

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave,

I'll bring a new car battery that I had as a spare. Brand new, only 2 months old, never installed. :thumbsup:

Ray

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did not have the time to get that done. Sorry.

Anybody have batteries they can bring for the tank light? Anybody?

That's ok about the scooter. I'll bring mine anyways. It's still pretty silly and a great conversation piece;) "think cardboard duct tape flashlights as a scooter:laughing:!"

As far as batteries, I only have the same ones you all ready have, so sorry about that, nothing bigger then 18 AH.