• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

PKDL Pass Around

bykfixer

Flashaholic
PM sent, Thank you for hosting the passaround and sale of items-I know there is a lot of time and effort that occurs behind the scenes and am very appreciative of your efforts.

Preciate it Eddie. It was a honor to share PK's initial offerings from his new company along with knowing the proceeds from the sale will go to a good cause.
Hope you enjoy that pen. I bought the TP black from the assortment to go with the coyote one I already had. :clap:

scout24

Flashaholic
Glad to hear both boxes made it back to you safe and sound! I'll keep my eyes open for your sales thread.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Still await responses from some participants so I'll do the WTS thread soon.

Spoken for (sold or dibs called) are both FL2's, both executive pens, one of the PR-1's, one of the black PL2's, one tactical pen and 1 knight.
The rest may also be up for grabs, but like I said, still awaiting some responses from folks who have a life outside of CPF. lol.

Edit:
Anybody reading this who is interested in the items not mentioned as being spoken for shoot me a PM and we'll discuss it.
The complete list is on page 1 of this thread.

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Thanks to all who participated and purchased the items.

I placed what's left at the bykshop thread.
A tactical pen, a black and a silver PL 2 are left.

This one is done.
Good night Daryl Williams... wherever you are.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
The honor is all mine.
Being part of the unfolding of PK's latest adventures along with passing along a few bucks to help those who help keep us safe... I get choked up thinking about it.

The items are being sold in the bykshop thread.

Last edited: