Sasha's Shoes

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Re: Sasha\'s Shoes

shouldn't there be a link to this thread on the top of every cpf page? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm in for $10 for a worthy cause, paypaled via cc tonight. She is always here to support all of us crazy people and she really deserves a lot of kudos. So for all the people that always feel a bit of gratitude every time Sasha comes through for all of us, now is the time to put your money where your.............is.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Sasha, I ask you to accept my modest French contribution.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Receive $10

The shoes of my wife already cost me a lot of money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif, and I spend almost nothing on my flashlights.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Greymage

Enlightened

$25 sent via Paypal...

Boy those are expensive shoes... it's like wearing a VIP on each foot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast

15$ sent via PP.
Thank you for your hard work Sasha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

Oh Keith... you don't want to get me started on the handbag thing... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif ... I have so many of those bookmarked and on my wish list for that site... it's truly pathetic... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
polak187 said:
Hey you need to carry all the flashlights somehow...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!! It's sad but I really do consider that when purchasing a new handbag... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ... My evening EDC is my E1e Wine- McLux-PR-BB611-LIII... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ok guys... I think you all deserve to know my plans for your extremely generous donation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif ... I am going on a cruise on June 7th. So I ordered a new dress a couple weeks ago... it's on backorder but will be here in time. I had planned on wearing a lovely pair of pewter shoes that I purchased awhile ago but now my plans have changed and I will be wearing the Bruno Maglis.

Here is the dress... not a very good picture... this is the best I could do with PhotoShop... it was a very tiny picture that I had to enlarge and "tweek"...

dress.jpg

BeagleLight

Flashaholic

My gratitude to Keith for setting this up. PP sent for $20. And Sasha, for all that you do...Thank you.
And guys, lets keep the money rolling! Where else do we get as much enjoyment as at CPF?
Michael

wasabe64

Flashaholic*

PP for $10 sent!

Keith/Michael, thanks for setting this up!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

ksbman

Flashaholic*

With this thread being open for less than 12 hours, we have almost collected enough for the shoes without McGizmo's contribution yet.

Personally, I would like to see this thread remain open for a couple days to give others a chance to show their thanks to Sasha. I think the extra money should go towards the accessory of Sasha's choice, be it a handbag or whatever.

What would you all like to do? Stop the contributions now or give everyone a chance to participate?

And Sasha's opinion doesn't count unless it's to tell us what accessory would go best with her 'Holy Grail'.

Doug S

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmmm..., I guess that I am indirectly responsible for this silliness so I'd better contribute too. Besides, I think that little red shoe icon is *really* cute.
Non-CC paypal sent.

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast

I counted posted totals of $195 not counting Don's generous contribution of the PR light, if we keep this going we could manage enough for a matching handbag as well, if you were to ask my domestic partner she would say it's mandatory.