Sasha's Shoes

ksbman

Flashaholic*
Re: Sasha\'s Shoes

Seriously Sasha, you need to think about what else you want.

With McGizmo's auction and the money sent, we're up to $700 at the moment.

And with the M6 auction and donations from this thread not ending until 7 PM PST on this Saturday, I would imagine the total would get a little higher.

Cool shades for lounging on deck? Comfy, stylin' sandals for the beach?

Greta

Flashaholic

Ok... Pascal has the official "red shoe support" badge... what do you guys think? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Darell

Flashaholic

Ok, ok. I wasn't gonna be part of the sheenanigans. But then she posted the picture of the dress. THAT was worth some money, so I'm in. Can't let Brock out-do me. But I AM willing to let Don out-do me, certainly.

I think we need an engraved, microscopic plaque made to be permanently installed on the shoes. CPF at the top, and all our names below.

raggie33

*the raggedier*

i have no fashion sense whatsever im lucky if i have my shirt the right side out

Greta

Flashaholic

Keith... you'll have to forgive me for being just a little bit overwhelmed here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ... Obviously, a purse to go with my new outfit would be great! Let me see what I can find... and... ummm... well ... there's the "Two Lips Sasha" shoes for only $29 on the "sale rack"... that's where I usually do my shopping on that site... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know this isn't much but I'm only a college student with a lousy job and limited funds...
Paypal sent for 5 bucks, which isn't enough to express my admiration (or is it pity?) of what you do for the board.
Oh and the badge looks cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

Update!

Ok... Here's the purse.

I want the shoes to stand out... so they will be the only thing on me that is not black. This purse is the same patent leather... (major fashion faux pas to mix your fabrics and textures! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif )... and it also has the lacing on it similar to a corset which is what the dress has... the lacing up the front. So I think this would be the perfect bag... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

paulr

Flashaholic

PP sent (small donation since I didn't have much non-CC PP funds and anyway am broke) but here's a pic that a friend of mine drew /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

shoes2.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

WOW!! Paul... seriously... I'd wear something like that... LOL!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I've added the "red shoe support" badge to a few of your profiles. I won't add it to any more unless you specifically request it. I can understand why some may not want a tiny pair of red shoes by their name... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Just let me know if you want it and I'll make it so... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic

Paypal sent. I think I'm developing a FFF*

Brightnorm

*Flashlight foot fetish

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast

6302510228.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

Cool Keith, I was actually just thinking about Sasha's cruise massage fund, but this is better!

$10 sent paypal funds.

daloosh

Mutie

Enlightened

$10.00 PayPal sent.

I'm thinking the red shoe icon will nicely compliment my blue hair and red and blue LED's.

Sasha are you sure you don't want a custom latex skirt and top?

Mutech

Doug S

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:

I've added the "red shoe support" badge to a few of your profiles. I won't add it to any more unless you specifically request it. I can understand why some may not want a tiny pair of red shoes by their name... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Just let me know if you want it and I'll make it so... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Why Sasha, Darling, I would proudly wear your little red shoes icon. Your little red shoes are another matter. I don't have a thing that they would go with and besides they are a bit on the small side for me.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
I've added the "red shoe support" badge to a few of your profiles. I won't add it to any more unless you specifically request it.

[/ QUOTE ]
You can go ahead and add the "red shoe support" badge to my profile at your convenience. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Prolepsis

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
The_LED_Museum said:
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
I've added the "red shoe support" badge to a few of your profiles. I won't add it to any more unless you specifically request it.

[/ QUOTE ]
You can go ahead and add the "red shoe support" badge to my profile at your convenience. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too please (at your convenience, of course). PP sent to Keith. Great idea! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Maybe we can get McGizmo or one of the other modders to add some lights to the shoes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is GREAT - and LONG OVERDUE!

(I haven't had this much fun since... well, never mind.)

Someone - anyone - please PM me the address for snail mail contribution.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

rfdancer, welcome to CPF and stay a while!

Sasha, I'd love some little red shoes to go with the red Ferraris Christie's got parked outside their place for auction. I can only look...

Thanks
daloosh

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

"Trapped by
a burning secret.

Torn by
a blazing desire."

"Protected by
a ruggedly handsome man trained in deadly weaponry.

Adored by
gentlemen all over the world."

Coming soon to a theater near you.

It's <font color="purple"> Sasha! </font>

Off for an innocent and well deserved cruise with a girlpal, <font color="purple"> Sasha! </font>suspects her friend may be jealous of the attention she gets from her ever growing, global tribe of men friends. Little does her friend know but, <font color="purple"> Sasha! </font> carries more than one torch but they aren't the type anyone suspects.

<font color="purple"> Sasha! </font> is a riveting story of power and creativity, contention and resolution and how one woman brings struggling worlds together to a common ground of intellectual grace.

Find out why the click...click...clicking, that announces the approach of a classic pair of mauve Bruno Magli high heels freezes everyone. See the premier of <font color="purple">Sasha!</font>, summer 2004.

Special sneak preview at CandlePowerForums.com