Sasha's Shoes

matt_j

Enlightened
Re: Sasha\'s Shoes

Sasha will be stylin' in her new heels on the cruise sheep... My oh my. My next thread,after the animal thread dies will be "ost a picture of yourself" so we can put faces to the screennames. We also need a secret flashoholic wink or handshake... And set up the list of rules and rituals. So when we pass by on the streets we will know what's cooking...

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

I meant running this in conjunction with McGizmo's contribution. However, I would like to know more about winks, handshakes, rules and rituals.

SilverFox

Flashaholic

Hello Sasha,

I was just wondering what month of the CPF 2005 calendar you were going to be featured...

Keith, PayPal sent.

Tom

kfasold

Newly Enlightened

Paypal on the way -- glad I had time to check in this morning...

So, how come everyone else has those cute little red shoes next to their name & I don't??? <G>

d'mo

Enlightened

Sasha needs a new pair of shoes. Up the total by another $20. PP sent.

Thank you Sasha!!!!

matt_j

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
SilverFox said:
Hello Sasha,

I was just wondering what month of the CPF 2005 calendar you were going to be featured...

Keith, PayPal sent.

Tom

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah.

calendar2.jpg

I'm in trouble!!!!!!!

Matt

Hoghead

Flashaholic*

Thanks Sasha and ksbman. You both perform a lot of services for CPF that we never see or know about. It's people like you that make CPF what it is. I'm glad to see you get your "Holy Grail" and Brass Firefly.

PayPal sent.

Kiessling

Flashaholic

no chance something like that goes on without me!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif
bernhard

EDIT: PP sent!

Eric_M

Enlightened

Man, if it keeps going like this Sasha had better make a bigger wish list!

PP sent.

DaveH

Enlightened

Snail Pal for $10 sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

OMG!!... I go to work for 4 hours and all hell breaks loose!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

Do you guys really want the little red shoes "badge"? I will do it...GLADLY!!...
shoe.gif
... just let me know and I'll get on it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Matt... yes, you ARE in trouble... LOL!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif (btw... perfect month... my birthday is in January... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

I called my girlfriend on my way to work this morning... she is going on the cruise with me... she is SOOO jealous!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif She's the one who always teases me about my flashlights and calls me "Flashlight girl"... she's not laughing at me and "my guys" any more!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Thanks guys... all of you! ... You are all so incredible! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great idea Keith /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Paypal sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
OMG!!...Do you guys really want the little red shoes "badge"? I will do it...GLADLY!!...
shoe.gif
... just let me know and I'll get on it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Oh please Sasha I wants this red shoes badge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Latest posts