The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Lounge

You must be kidding! Really? :eek:
I watch those types of shows all the time and totally freak myself out! My husband thinks it's hilarious that I do that to myself. I could never, in a million years, do paranormal investigation. It's so interesting to hear of someone actually doing it! Wow! Very cool. :cool:

-----
Great pictures Newlumen and congratulations on the new light :)
I saw Newlumen and wimmer in my paranormal sighting.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

We didn't think you saw us. We were sneaking in to steal some flashlights but we ran into a good looking younger women and one thing led to another. All I'll say is we forgot all about the flashlights. :sssh:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

T16svn xpg2 pdt.. Last tree is very far. I like both m43vn and t16svn very much.

Wow man that T16svn has a powerful hot spot! I double checked Sky Lumen but couldn't find that light. So I did a google search over the internet and this is what came up. :)

Thats easy. Tn40vn spec 4, and acebeam t16svn.. ( not release by v54 yet ).

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

NL how do you get the cool stuff before it's even been released on Sky Lumen? You're definitely one of Vinh's favorites... you and OG and MAD. He would like me better too if I hadn't asked for that darn 10% discount. I messed up.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast

You know Vinh has his favorites. Us regular customers get put on the back burner wait list.
NL how do you get the cool stuff before it's even been released on Sky Lumen? You're definitely one of Vinh's favorites... you and OG and MAD. He would like me better too if I hadn't asked for that darn 10% discount. I messed up.

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Anyone see ghost or heard any activity??

Ghosts are pretty amazing. Modern physics has created machines that allow scientists to detect even the elusive neutrino. Quarks are unimaginably small, but they, too, have been detected. Those ghosts, however, are tough. No detection has ever been confirmed by the rigorous standards of modern science.

If you had made contact last year, you could have won a million dollars. All you had to do was take your proof to the James Randi Educational Foundation. That's the foundation created by the Randi the Magician. Of course, you know how those ghosts are. When they see a scientist coming, they hide. That's probably why Randi has never seen one.

Unfortunately, you missed your chance. Randi's million-dollar challenge ended last year, after a 50-year run. No one ever won the prize.

You know, if there's a ghost somewhere that hates Randi, I wonder why it didn't come out of hiding. That would have cost Randi a cool million bucks.

Last edited:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow man that T16svn has a powerful hot spot! I double checked Sky Lumen but couldn't find that light. So I did a google search over the internet and this is what came up. :)

You already have a eagtac tx25cvn xpg2 pdt. So i think there is no point you should buy a t16svn. You should wait for some other releases. My t16svn is minor power boost. I notice there is buzzing noise coming when i hold the light near my ear... Its not a big deal.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast

There are so many UI i need to remember, which i will forgot..

My youngest son, who is 27, goes with me to play flashlight. We have 5 Pelican cases between us, full of flashlights. With so many different UI's, back to back, we spend half our time just figuring out how to find turbo! LOL

I never remember which ones have the tailcap backed either.

At these sessions, I wear my Mini1vn around my neck so we can find the flashlights in the cases.

Last edited:

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great beam pics and glad your happy NL,

What you guys think of the new xp-l2

http://www.cree.com/xlamp/xpl2

Very interesting ven! I wondered how it performs so I pulled up the specs. I still wonder how it performs! [emoji38]

There's not much love around for the XPG3, hopefully this one is flashlight friendly. To my untrained eye, I struggled to see much difference with the XPL. [emoji6]

ven

Flashaholic

3a @1175lm which seems higher(more dense) than the xpl, imagine at 6a or 8a:naughty:

CRIColor Temperature (K)
Warm White
2700 – 3500
Neutral White
4000 – 4500
Cool White
5000 – 8300
Min 70
Min 80
Min 90

90 cri 5000-8300k so a cool white hi cri is one observation!

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast

3a @1175lm which seems higher(more dense) than the xpl, imagine at 6a or 8a:naughty:

CRIColor Temperature (K)
Warm White
2700 – 3500
Neutral White
4000 – 4500
Cool White
5000 – 8300
Min 70
Min 80
Min 90

90 cri 5000-8300k so a cool white hi cri is one observation!

Yes, well spotted! I'll have a proper look over the spec sheets a little later today. [emoji3]

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

And Charging up some new Sony VTC6 batteries for the 6XL and plan to take the new toy to the American River for some Beam views. I've read that everyone loves the 6XLvn that has one so I have to see for myself here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.