The Lounge Jan-June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge930

Newly Enlightened
Re: The 2015 Lounge

Not only are his products top notch, but so is his customer service.

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ha ha wow thank you guys!!
Wish I could see the dang pic :)
I'll check it out first thing in the morning.
But seriously thank you so much all of you guys
Ty

Thank you, Ty!

2317hi.jpg

Super nice work ty.....

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, nice collection! Those look awesome.

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast

To the battery harvesters out there--Home Depot has a 2 pack of Riggid 12v 4ah batteries $35.06--They yield 6 Samsung 20R per pack--That's like $3.18 a cell

20R%20pack_zps8nkz478h.jpg
20R%20cells_zpslnpbmkys.jpg

MikeVA76

Newly Enlightened

So I just got my first Vihn light yesterday. I purchased a K40vn. All I can say is, wow! I'm a noob, but have a number of lights and am a general gadget junky. I'm quite certain I'll be losing a good portion of my fun money to this new obsession, lol. I'm not even upset about the white ground wires ;). Thanks for a wonderful light Vihn, expect more orders from me.

Mike

ven

Flashaholic

Thats a great find chops:cool: ,wish we had similar deals here in rip off Britain:thumbsdow

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thats a great find chops:cool: ,wish we had similar deals here in rip off Britain:thumbsdow
Hey Man--What's up Ven---They are actually testing around 2150mah on my Opus charger--There's a whole Home Depot sub culture going on--these dudes watch for sale stuff with certain markings and it rings up for a penny--I never find those

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic

Hey there :) thats a very good result 2150mah:cool: .............i would never find deals like that either :laughing: What an awesome battery pack for a drill though!! Never seen one that good:D

Interesting. They are the same ones that i posted a thread about a little while ago.....as in slightly different markings on the battery label..

flashaholic1

Enlightened

So I just got my first Vihn light yesterday. I purchased a K40vn. All I can say is, wow! I'm a noob, but have a number of lights and am a general gadget junky. I'm quite certain I'll be losing a good portion of my fun money to this new obsession, lol. I'm not even upset about the white ground wires ;). Thanks for a wonderful light Vihn, expect more orders from me.

Mike

Excellent first choice man! That was actually my first Vinh last as well maybe 8 months ago, then i purchased maybe 10 more afterwards, about 1 every month.. It's an expensive hobby, pretty soon you'll be direct depositing a portion of your check into vinh's account :) lol

lumentia

Enlightened

So CPF was down for me till just a little while ago, I think I was going through withdraws lol.

I was hoping there wasn't a huge server crash after their software updates this morning.

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Sarg,
If you get a chance to take a pic of one of your lights with the lanyard on will you send it to me or post it pretty please?
I wanna see how they look :)
Thanks
Ty

MikeVA76

Newly Enlightened

Excellent first choice man! That was actually my first Vinh last as well maybe 8 months ago, then i purchased maybe 10 more afterwards, about 1 every month.. It's an expensive hobby, pretty soon you'll be direct depositing a portion of your check into vinh's account :) lol
Thanks! Pretty sure the D25Cvn ti is going to be next on the list. I might have to put another hobby on hold depending on how out of hand this gets, lol.

Mike

MaxBeam

Enlightened

So CPF was down for me till just a little while ago, I think I was going through withdraws lol.

I was hoping there wasn't a huge server crash after their software updates this morning.

It was down for everybody. They were doing a software upgrade and found a significant issue that had to be repaired.

Status
Not open for further replies.