there are some Jokes

I was in the grocery store the other day and I saw a product called "smart bacon." I don't think those two words go together.
What is smart bacon made of?

d9GcTVxskcRCDAg1tgsEZsdsi4bFDuj4Wk0pP5WvSUdGrBbA&s.jpg

Ingredients: WATER, WHEAT GLUTEN, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, SUGAR, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVORS, SPICE EXTRACTIVES, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF THE FOLLOWING: SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CARRAGEENAN, YEAST EXTRACT, VEGETABLE OIL, NATURAL FLAVOR, RED RICE FLOUR, SMOKED SUGAR, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA (COLOR)

:barf:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
What is smart bacon made of?

View attachment 60799

Ingredients: WATER, WHEAT GLUTEN, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, SUGAR, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVORS, SPICE EXTRACTIVES, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF THE FOLLOWING: SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CARRAGEENAN, YEAST EXTRACT, VEGETABLE OIL, NATURAL FLAVOR, RED RICE FLOUR, SMOKED SUGAR, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA (COLOR)

:barf:
Oh, so it's vegetarian "bacon." Maybe it should be called Facon.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Fair enough. I might go out head-hunting. Problem is, Vegan men usually aren't actually Vegan. They just pretend to be, so they can get the Vegan girls to date them. Can't hunt Vegan girls, I'd be labelled a monster. Don't want that. Men's lives? No one cares about those. :crackup:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
And again.... men. Not women or children. No one's going to care.
They haven't cared in centuries. Titanic went down....
"Women and Children in the lifeboats, first!"
No one cared if the men drowned.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
In other news, Papua New Guinea academics are having a hard time digesting the Uncle Bosies was eaten by Canibals story. When asked to comment, they replied it was too much to swallow. 😁
What Joe Biden wanted to add to the story before they cut him off was that the cannibals told their children about food raining down from the sky when his uncle came down by parachute. Word spread of this story and it was made into a fictional children's book and movie called "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs".