What knife/knives do you EDC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

david57strat

Enlightened
These five (Two, belt-carried/holstered; three, pocket-carried/clipped)

From top to bottom:

1. Buck 110 - A classic
    smile.png
    . I just polished the bolsters, yesterday. Brass is very beautiful, but also very high-maintenance. It tarnishes quickly.
  2. Spyderco Manix 2 154CM
  3. Victorinox Sentinel "One Hander" (This is my only SAK with a locking blade - not a bad budget knife)
  4. Victorinox Swiss Champ Plus. I need to get some more interesting scales installed on this one. The stock Red scales are way too boring (especially in this forum lol). Some Purple (or Blue) alox scales might be kind of interesting, though...
  5. Kershaw Chive
The Buck and the Kershaw are in need of sharpening (Kind of to be expected, with 420HC steel). I'm almost afraid to start getting into Alox...probably be hooked forever.

I've yet to procure anything really high-end. These seem to be doing the trick, for now, though. I'm a happy camper, thus far.​

vinte77

Enlightened
I edc a Benchmade Bone Collector 15030-2 with an axis lock, blade slightly under 3", and a walnut handle.

{3V}

Newly Enlightened
My kershaw clash and leek, sometimes i rotate my spyderco tenacious in, in a few weeks I'll throw in my 0200 (zt) when i buy it

prolly

Newly Enlightened
Spyderco paramilitary, or keershaw leek depending on what I'm going to be doing.

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have carried the same Kershaw model 1500 mini random task for at least 20 years. I collect mostly Case peanuts but do have 8 or 9 Kershaws that got pocket time. The only Spyderco I have is the Q that can be carried tip up, tip down, right hand or left handed.

Last edited:

Diablo_331

Enlightened
My edc at work never changes. I carry a Spyderco Manbug serrated hawkbill Salt, Dragonfly Salt, and a Spyderco Gayle Bradley in M4 everyday. For everything else I'm currently rotating between three knives. A blue PM2 in M390, 2013 Spyderco forum knife (green Native5 in S-110v), and a HTM Gunhammer in M390. I love my Spydercos as you can see lol.

Eljefebubba

Newly Enlightened
I'm a bit of a cheapo on my knives but I rotate between a SOG slim jim, Ontario rat-1, and spyderco tenacious....while cheap I love em all

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not my pic, but I carry a Buck Vantage in my EDC pack. Great, sharp little knife.

BuckVantagePro3.jpg

Wrend

Enlightened
Used to be the new style Victorinox Soldier (before I lent it to my brother who took it camping a few weeks ago). Still waiting on getting it back.

For work, I'm pretty keen on getting a Deluxe Tinker. I'm making due with the Ranger now... (I work with and around "civilians" at a bank, so anything that looks like it could be deadly to any significant degree is bit of a no no.)

nagod

Newly Enlightened
kershaw leek,svord peasant,or case trapper are my current sheeple friendly ones with other less p.c. ones depending on the mood or situation.

8steve88

Newly Enlightened
I thought that I was in a time-warp when I saw the dates on the first couple of posts. :)

Remembering our draconian knife laws in the U.K. I carry a Spyderco Grasshopper. As my "never without" knife.

C138grasshopper---Copy_zps27d31168.jpg

At times when In can justify the need it's an Enlan/Bee EL-04MCT.

Enlan_EL04MCT---Copy_zps49869481.jpg

When I'm at home it's usually one of these two that get used.

SanRenMu LB-763.

lb763_zpsf0893569.jpg

or SanRenMu GB-704.

srmgb704_zps04191e5f.jpg

I just couldn't use an expensive knife for every day carry, I'd be worried about losing it or damaging it in some way.

turkeylord

Enlightened
99% of the time I carry my Kerhsaw Chive.

8Sz5nnGl.jpg

Not in bad shape for 6 years of daily use. Plenty big to cut boxes and won't damage the iPhone that lives in the same pocket. Occasionally carry a Benchmade 5500 or Kershaw Breakout. I usually have my Charge TTi on my belt as well, but it's in for repair right now... :(

Bertrand

Newly Enlightened
Lately it's been a Strider on my belt (Usually a DDC SMF or a PVD DGG SMF) and production Emerson 15 or 7 (New versions with standoffs) in my waistband. I have a nice assortment of handmade stuff (Terzuola, Anso, Dozier, Emerson . . . etc.) but lately those have been my go to knives. I couldn't be more ipressed with the new Emerson's. The newest versions with standoffs are really great knives. I'm Nietzsche on USN.

Glock 22

Enlightened
I carry a Leatherman Charge TI, its got a great knife in it that's razor sharp and all kinds of other utility tools that come in very handy. Plus everything locks when you open it up. I think it's pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.