Whats your next V54 Light going to be??

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goldilocks is just referring to the blend of different leds giving a tint and beam that is "just right" (little red riding hood)
I believe vinh only does black or sand colours now as the white finish doesn't wear very well.
For me the big sell with this light is the compact size and safer parallel cell arrangement. But also because vinh really praises the quality of the build from the factory. And I like little bits of quality kit.

Thanks for finally clearing that, I never understood how the reference came about.

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is! Only thing for me is the size, looks a bit too small for my hand(comfort wise). When it comes to 4 cell lights, I see it the way that if it's in my hand it's took up regardless! So I prefer one that is comfortable to hold and enough mass to help with heat. Subjective and personal preferences , but if a compact power house is on the cards , the m43vn is defo worth a look. Just make sure you research the cells(button tops) for the correct length ,as it is a cell fussy light out of the box. Sure it will be better after vinh does his spring mod to help contact, as the original springs seem to suffer from memory and sag a little over time . The goldilocks looks a must for this light, really good throw and lots of flood.....

So true about the mix of flood and throw! So useful for one light. Can be low, or gobs of lumens in a tight little package. It's th only other light I brought with me on vacation other than my edc! Yes it's that good!!

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tough call. I haven't yet pulled the trigger on the PrinceCvn and now I'm thinking about getting the Manker TimebackVN instead... if for no other reason than because Vinh really likes the aluminum pill the TimebackVN comes in. I think I will too!

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably something that's still in the works. OG has an inside track to all the good stuff.

Damn! How how do I get into that exclusive club? Vinh should do a ship a light each month club. Saw on shark tank company that ships a pair of socks each month for $9. Vinhs club would be a bit more each month, but keep members guessing what's coming in the mail. You could do monthly, quarterly, biannual etc. that way vinh would have a better management of inventory and anticipation of orders. What y'all think??

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got the R50vn - really nice edc size (for me), need to remember the double click to turbo

Ordered the XP-L version of the Manker E14vn. I bought the Astrolux S41 (Nichia 219 version - same light), ordered the XPG2 version and came in with a tint I could not stand - but I'm a neutral guy anyway... With the 18650 tube the light is great and VN3 will be interesting in it.

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
I am looking at the K60vn or the K70vn, but cant decide which as i have a K40Mvn and a TN36vn. Love the K40Mvn and would like alittle more throw. The distance is 300 yards or less is all i need
thanks

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tough call. I haven't yet pulled the trigger on the PrinceCvn and now I'm thinking about getting the Manker TimebackVN instead... if for no other reason than because Vinh really likes the aluminum pill the TimebackVN comes in. I think I will too!
hey winner i thought u already had a princevn.

ProCharger

Enlightened
Currently have a t6vn, tn36utvn, olight s1vn, and the 2 r50's are my only vn lights. Still debating on another r50vn for a gift though.

Non vn lights....couple of mag lights that I never use, surefire E2L (before my vinh lights this was my primary for years, did everything for me and the size was perfect for hunting), and a few surefire m961 weapon lights.

Hoping my next light will be a r50vn pro version. I would love a light like that with a docking station for charging to keep on standby in the house.