Zebralight SC32d // SC62d

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't see that clip on the Banggood website. All I can find is this one which looks like a different style.
http://www.banggood.com/Titanium-Alloy-LED-Flashlight-Clip-For-Nitecore-Jetbeam-Niteye-p-89414.html

That's the one, it was me that posted the info on the SC52 thread, I ordered the Long version and what turned up was the clip that looks identicle to the Nitecore Titanium version. I ordered a few and fitted them to my SC52W and also my SWM V11R.

V11RampSC52WTitaniumClips_zps5f3c2b2b.jpg

Last edited:

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's the one, it was me that posted the info on the SC52 thread, I ordered the Long version and what turned up was the clip that looks identicle to the Nitecore Titanium version. I ordered a few and fitted them to my SC52W and also my SWM V11R.
I see. How's the retention compared with a standard SC clip?

RIX TUX

Enlightened
WOW.......what is the IS website now? I had it bookmarked for years, now it takes me illum???

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
From October 24, 2013:

Thanks for your comments.
We'll release the specs amd photos for the SC62d next week. The 'd' version will be the only model right now. There will be SC62c, and xp-g2 based SC62g and SC62gw next year. No plans for any XM-L2 based SC62/SC62w.

Sincerely,

ZebraLight, Inc.
2908 Story Rd. W
Irving, TX 75038

(I'm sticking with the Luxeon T.)

LEDburn

Enlightened
From my post on the previous page; when asked about a SC62 with an XM-L2:

"The board space is bit smaller than what we can manage (production wise) right now. The H600/H602 has a slightly bigger space. But I am sure sooner or later we'll be able to find some smaller components and make it happen."

turkeylord

Enlightened

"The board space is bit smaller than what we can manage (production wise) right now. The H600/H602 has a slightly bigger space. But I am sure sooner or later we'll be able to find some smaller components and make it happen."
Gotcha, missed that comment earlier.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, I failed to refer to LEDburn's post. My info is quite a bit older. XPG2 might appeal to some.

What about this XPL (is it?) LED that's coming down the pike. Would that be suitable?

GeoBruin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would love an XP-G2 neutral version. It would be nice to see a little bit more throw than were used to from a Zebralight and an XP-G2 sized die in a slightly larger reflector might make a nice beam.

nilfire77

Newly Enlightened
Those great guys on the ZL SC52 threads found a titanium clip that works. Since it is the same clip on the SC62d, I had to give it a go. It Works! A member there said he got the long, Nitecore clip from banggood. That is what I got.

Please excuse the mistakes in the video. You can skip the last part of the 2:25 minutes where I am showing other flashlights briefly.
clip1_zps5545bdc3.jpg

This is how the short clip looks like on my SC31c.

bltkmt

Enlightened
No, not yet. Considering the legendary speed of ZL, I'm expecting it somewhere in the next 4 years...

Has ZL given any official indication of timing on the SC32d? I notice there is no date near it on the Compare All Models link anymore.

jak

Enlightened
It looks as though ZL has dropped the SC32 from their plans, according to their comparison spreadsheet. Removed has been the SC32 and H32 flashlights. I guess that's the end of CR123 sized lights for Zebralight?

bltkmt

Enlightened
It looks as though ZL has dropped the SC32 from their plans, according to their comparison spreadsheet. Removed has been the SC32 and H32 flashlights. I guess that's the end of CR123 sized lights for Zebralight?

Insert sad face....

rpm00

Enlightened

No!!! I've been looking forward to that light for months! A sad day. :(