Flashaholic Getogether in Singapore! PART-IV (4)

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
hey everyone :wave:,

thanks for coming to the outing. good to know everyone enjoyed the walk. its actually a better place than our nature reserve cos the trees are further away & more breezey.

i will post the pics of the outing soon, the uploading button [my computer] dun seem to be working in Photobucket. :shrug: anyone has the same issue?

anyone else keen to go back there please go ahead & visit the place. i not may go back there again. it will be another place lost for flashaholics. :sigh:

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
finally, the pics are up!

2011_07240016-1.jpg

it was nice & dark here. pic taken with my camera flash. that thing sticking at the bottom is my tripod stem, lol.

2011_07240013.jpg

the shadow of the trees under the sky lit by half a moon.

2011_07240025.jpg

a little bug on the path.

Taipan

Newly Enlightened
I remember this bug! It looked like a broad leaf from the side. Furthermore, it was being 'bugged' by a few big ants like the one on the left. Then we had to save it by placing it on top of some branches overhead. Don't know how long it lasted though...

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, that's why I asked who else besides you and Taipan are interested in an outing. :rolleyes:

SoreEyez has work commitment unfortunately...

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome, stong. Ok, we'll see if we can come together for an outing next month. I'm waiting for one more to confirm if he can make it or not.