Flashaholic Getogether in Singapore! PART-IV (4)

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
Welcome, stong. Ok, we'll see if we can come together for an outing next month. I'm waiting for one more to confirm if he can make it or not.

lol, bro, you are waiting for me to organise an outing ah? sorry lah, i got In-camp Training for almost the whole of November, then its always raining till today. why no one else organise?

dun liddat lah, if i am going to organise i will, dun need to heads up as assistant. :ohgeez: its not a paid event.

outings will only go ahead with a few straight days of sunshine so the ground will not be muddy. if its raining earlier that day or a day before you know i will cancel it. :ironic:

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry guys, I did not receive any notification regarding your replies until now when Triode888 posted. So I sort of missed organizing it.

How about next Sat night? Near CNY and I am sure many of you guys would be free?

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone got a better date? This Saturday I am shooting so I can't arrange it this Sat.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
28th I will be meeting 3 other CPFers for an outing. Not sure where and not sure if they are game for Bkt Brown. I hope they are all for it. Let me check with them.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Taipan and Zeruel, how about you guys? Is 28th ok?

I'm afraid I might have CNY visits those evenings. Do enjoy, I was there 6 months ago for a paranormal excursion. It's a nice place, feels more like a park although the road is literally surrounded by Singapore's oldest tombs. Pity about our Garmen's decision.

A word of advice, someone restrain Triode (tie him to a tree or something) or the rest don't have a chance to activate their lights. :whistle:

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm afraid I might have CNY visits those evenings. Do enjoy, I was there 6 months ago for a paranormal excursion. It's a nice place, feels more like a park although the road is literally surrounded by Singapore's oldest tombs. Pity about our Garmen's decision.

A word of advice, someone restrain Triode (tie him to a tree or something) or the rest don't have a chance to activate their lights. :whistle:
Me too was there a couple of months back when I just received my SC600w. Was walking around with my friend, each holding an SC600w, and we met a group following a guy wearing the SPI t-shirt. That guy told us he thought a car was coming when we were walking towards them.

If you have nothing on that day, do join us ya.

As for triode, I guess I will just have to pry the cannon from his hands and pull out the HID bulb. :nana: