Flashaholic Getogether in Singapore! PART-IV (4)

lols

Newly Enlightened
I end work at around 8:30-9pm at funan wor.. my off day is at wed mostly. i go there will be like ~10pm?
Btw wan buy laptop come look for me hehe

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I end work at around 8:30-9pm at funan wor.. my off day is at wed mostly. i go there will be like ~10pm?
Btw wan buy laptop come look for me hehe
I am a night bird and I don't think I have a problem waiting for you. Even at 10pm, the night is still early for me. How about the rest of you guys?

lols

Newly Enlightened
But transport back home is a problem for me since i cant drive.

aerosmith9110

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

Just want to let you guys know that I'm going to SG this feb 8 hopefully during my stay I can join you guys. and hopefully by then I can go around with no help from taxis :D

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
But transport back home is a problem for me since i cant drive.
We don't organize outings like this on a weekly basis, and don't mind me being candid here. Since the whole trip was "delayed" so that we can have you to join us after work, I don't think it should pose a problem to grab a cab back home after that? I know I am taking a taxi home, and it is not like it will hurt to take a cab once in a while just for the sake of this outing? Maybe if you are staying near or in Punggol I can still give you a lift on my cab?

Last edited:

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

Just want to let you guys know that I'm going to SG this feb 8 hopefully during my stay I can join you guys. and hopefully by then I can go around with no help from taxis :D
Hey pal, I won't be available on 8th Feb. And since I am the one organizing this trip, I can't possibly agree to go on the 8th when I am on the job. Tell you what, we will go ahead on 4th Feb if everyone is agreeable, and the rest of you could organize another one on 8th Feb? Apologize for that and do understand that if circumstances allows I would rather postpone the trip to have you joining in.

EDIT: during your stay here in Singapore, and if you should feel more adventurous, you are most welcome to join me and my friend on a night out over on a rural island northeast of SG. We can do flashlight walk and simple BBQ there. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

chanjyj

Enlightened
Hey pal, I won't be available on 8th Feb. And since I am the one organizing this trip, I can't possibly agree to go on the 8th when I am on the job. Tell you what, we will go ahead on 4th Feb if everyone is agreeable, and the rest of you could organize another one on 8th Feb? Apologize for that and do understand that if circumstances allows I would rather postpone the trip to have you joining in.

EDIT: during your stay here in Singapore, and if you should feel more adventurous, you are most welcome to join me and my friend on a night out over on a rural island northeast of SG. We can do flashlight walk and simple BBQ there. PM me if you are interested.

Sounds like one of your Pulau Ubin trips.

aerosmith9110

Newly Enlightened

Tnx for the offer sir.
Don't change your plans for me.. :D
just giving you guys a heads up that a fellow flashaholic is going to visit you guys. :D

As I will be busy in exploring your very beautiful and safe county..
I have 3 wks stay there so plenty of time.

if you guys are going to visit manila when I'm here I could also help you out :D

chanjyj

Enlightened
if go pulau ubin, what time go back?

I've never gone on one, but I suppose it will be overnight, knowing Andy. Was thinking of going on one myself, when I bought my M3LT but that purchase still hasn't materialised.

Now that the Surefire 2012 catalogue has come out, I'm busy waiting for the LX2 Ultra and a few other little goodies :sssh:

chanjyj

Enlightened
Tnx for the offer sir.
just giving you guys a heads up that a fellow flashaholic is going to visit you guys. :D

if you guys are going to visit manila when I'm here I could also help you out :D

Enjoy your stay here aerosmith9110. If you need anything feel free to drop me a PM on the forums here.

Taipan

Newly Enlightened

I don't know yet where exactly near Bt Brown we are supposed to meet up initially on 4 Feb, but if possible can visit Adam Rd food centre to tank up first? Otherwise if we are meeting at Jln Mashhoor (starts from junction of Andrew and Joan Rds) to go into Bt Brown, anyone taking taxi or bus there would have to come in from Thomson Rd where there is no food centre nearby.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tnx for the offer sir.

During your 3 weeks here, we could always meet up. Even for coffee if you want. And if you would like to join me on my overnight trip I would be most happy to bring you along.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've never gone on one, but I suppose it will be overnight, knowing Andy. Was thinking of going on one myself, when I bought my M3LT but that purchase still hasn't materialised.

Now that the Surefire 2012 catalogue has come out, I'm busy waiting for the LX2 Ultra and a few other little goodies :sssh:
I think you should come whether you got the M3LT or not. Honestly, I don't bring my high powered lights along. Most of the time I am on up to 100 lumen only.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know yet where exactly near Bt Brown we are supposed to meet up initially on 4 Feb, but if possible can visit Adam Rd food centre to tank up first? Otherwise if we are meeting at Jln Mashhoor (starts from junction of Andrew and Joan Rds) to go into Bt Brown, anyone taking taxi or bus there would have to come in from Thomson Rd where there is no food centre nearby.
I am fine with Adam food centre. All who are interested please PM me your contact details with actual name. Happy new year to all!