Free Light

SolarFlare

Enlightened
Just email John and tell him what you'd like using the email address you pm'ed to me. Let him know your cpf name too.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good show on this torch giveaway/contest, SolarFlare. Doing something nice can be quite a challenge. Just ask SantaRd.

For the participants and winners. Congratulations.

For the essays posted. Brava, brava. Very nice work all the way around, authors.

Kryosphinx

Enlightened
Sweet! But I've got a dilemma. I don't know what to get!
hmm.... Anyone got any suggestions? Anything up to $30 would be the max. I've already seen the Fenix, I know that's gonna be a suggestion. :) Something else would be nice...

EDIT: Ok, nvm, I'm definitely getting the Fenix. $5 for a Fenix, not bad, eh?

Last edited:

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im considering the Fenix L2P. Once again, thank you Solarflare. I like to think of it as a 25$ discount :D.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I stood in the line at the P.O. for 35 minutes this morning to mail (among other things) a box of SF123s. :D They should be there well before the light the're intended for! (I can picture Former_Mag_User fondeling SF123s for the next week or so. :crackup: )

Congrads Former!

Larry

SolarFlare

Enlightened
:crackup: Larry, actually thats quite sad, but unfortunately true! The volume of post at this time of year means that its likely these lights could take quite some time to reach the US :ohgeez:

greenLED

Flashaholic
I hadn't checked this thread in a while. Those are nice essays, guys, good job! I know it's a little late for Christmas, but I'd like to send each winner a hand-made lanyard. Since the prizes are all small lights, I'll make you guys small lanyards out of leather, with a monkey fist at the end (Larry's seen what I make).

I don't have the materials right now, but PM me your mailing addy and I'll make them as soon as the shop re-opens after the Christmas break.

Merry Christmas!

SolarFlare

Enlightened
:rock: very nice offer greenLED, I love the monkeys fist, in paracord with a nice 1 inch ball bearing inside :grin2: . You guys can't still be deliberating that $25 :crackup: tell us what you got :mecry: I wanna know :shrug:

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
greenLED said:
F_M_U and Mags, I'll be sending you a long lanyard unless you specify otherwise soon.

green, I sent you an e-mail right after I posted today.

And thanks again, SolarFlare! :)

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM sent GreenLED. And thanks again too SolarFlare!

Also, I used the 25 for a Glo-toob FX with some spare batteries. Always wanted and needed one. (And thanks again!)

colubrid

Enlightened
This has got to be one of the coolest threads of the year. Raelly shows the heart and soul of this site.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
FMU did send me a PM saying he got the batts (to fondle) abt a week ago. :D (Jeers to USPS for taking a full week to LA, 50 miles away.)

(have fun guy!) (I did!)

Larry

SolarFlare

Enlightened
Any sign of your arc yet carrot?

I think the E1e took just over a week to F_M_U Larry :crackup: an thats about

5,500 miles.

carrot

Flashaholic
SolarFlare said:
Any sign of your arc yet carrot?

I think the E1e took just over a week to F_M_U Larry :crackup: an thats about

5,500 miles.

Nope. Not yet. Maybe tomorrow. I hope tomorrow... can't wait. I'll keep ya posted.

If you tell me what the package should look like, it'll be easier for me... my mom keeps ordering stuff from QVC (the home tv shopping channel), and I keep springing up off my seat to take a look.

Last edited:

SolarFlare

Enlightened
Brown :crackup: an it feels like an arc with a few batteries, oh an its got your name on it :grin2: . So sit back an relax ;)

Latest posts