*NEW DATE* Northeast Pennsylvania Get-Together. NY, NJ, CT...

scout24

Flashaholic
Yep, a jacket may be wise... I'm going out tomorrow or Wednesday for bottled water and soda, any requests folks?

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, a jacket may be wise... I'm going out tomorrow or Wednesday for bottled water and soda, any requests folks?

diet coke, pepsi, mountain dew?

checked many stores in Hartsdale, and Chinatown, no rice cake with shredded pork. did pick up rice cake with seaweed, hope that's ok?

the bookie said unless i payup my debt, no more winning lotto or football bets. sorry Tim!

scout24

Flashaholic
Ok folks. The cooler's stocked, all my batteries are charged, I think I'm ready. Got to get a few tables out of my garage, set up a charger or two outside, that should be it. It's going to be chilly, so please plan accordingly. I'm working until 2pm, any time after 2:30 will be fine. Again, please bring a folding camp chair or two if you have them, and hopefully we'll have a great time!

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Besides me? Oh, I get it. You're afraid I'm going to talk you to death the whole ride

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gathering lights, charging batteries... and hoping for a dry ride. Hans (the car) likes to macht schnell on the way. :devil:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's 10 degrees colder over there than it is here! Are you in the mountains? We should be there by 3:30

scout24

Flashaholic
Not in the mountains, more like rolling hills. A bit over 1200 ft. elevation.

Looks like on and off showers until everyone gets here, maybe a stray one after that, and the evening should be clearing, but chilly.

Last edited:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone today. I should be there around 4 PM

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Won't be able to make it unfortunately. Have fun guys !

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dorcy sent me some cool stuff, and it looks like there will be enough raffle prizes from Dorcy for everyone! :)