Prometheus Lights: AAA Beta-QR LIVE on Kickstarter

Xealot

Newly Enlightened
Re: SNEAK PEAK! Prometheus AAA Quick Release Keychain Flashlight

Definitely interested in one of these. Might have to get one for my Dad as well!

Theron

Newly Enlightened

I'd rather have a CR123A or 14500 219 key chain light built in the US.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a bad feeling about this.

With Jason's passion for quality, I doubt he'd let anything sub-par carry his brand name, regardless of where it is manufactured.

braddy

Enlightened

It looks great, you should also do a AAAA version.

JayDub

Newly Enlightened

Interested!

Dingle1911

Enlightened

My pen arrived today and it is awesome. I NEED a key chain AAA in EN to match now. Thanks for making awesome stuff.

Theron

Newly Enlightened

I was apprehensive before, but now I can't wait. I will replace my E05 with this and give the E05 to the wife. I hope this is a floody beam.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast

my partner lost her E05, so will be getting her this,...and ummm,....one for me too, cos she lost it!. lol.

I was apprehensive before, but now I can't wait. I will replace my E05 with this and give the E05 to the wife. I hope this is a floody beam.

archer6817j

Enlightened

KS_Main_Image_LOGO.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm really excited to announce my next Kickstarter project has just launched! I'm not permitted to post a direct link, so just go to Kickstarter and search for "prometheus" ! I've spent 11 months putting this project together, so I hope you like it as much as I do!

As always, getting exposure is the life-blood of a Kickstarter campaign, so if you think this is a cool idea, please please share it with anyone you know!

Want to pledge for multiple lights?
As many of you know, Kickstarter does not allow project creators to offer "multiple" rewards. However, there are two ways to handle this if you want more than one light:

1. The Unofficial method: you can simply increase your pledge "x" number of times (within Kickstarter) to represent the total number of lights you would like me to send you
  2. The Official method: you can pledge for one light in Kickstarter, wait till the campaign is over, and then purchase "add-on" lights via my order management program called BackerKit.

Things to note:

1. If you "over pledge" in the Kickstarter campaign, you'll use BackerKit (when the campaign ends) to tell me how many lights you pledged for.
  2. If you want to wait and use the "add-on" method, you'll be allowed use the same price tier of your original Kickstarter pledge (EarlyBird, Second Chance, etc.)
  3. I'm trying to deliver lights before the holidays, so I need you to help me out by filling out my pre-production survey. There is a link at the bottom of the main Kickstarter campaign page. This is especially critical if you want to pledge for multiple lights. I will need to begin the manufacturing process before I have access to all of the order data. The pre-production survey is what I will use to determine the number of lights to manufacture.

Thanks so much for your support!

Cheers,

Jason​

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just backed the TRIFECTA! :rock:

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just backed but the survey link doesn't work

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Received my 3 Alpha pens two days ago...beautiful work, thanks Jason! Just pledged for 2 more AAA QR lights :thumbsup: