WHAT BREED AND HOW MANY DOGS[POOCHES!!]?

Ropes4u

Newly Enlightened
Dachshund
Boston Terrier
American Black and Tan coonhound
yzuzery9.jpg

Capolini

Banned
SEE POST #39

This is Jefferson "Moulton" Davis!! He will be 10 on July 4th! A very SWEET yet POWERFUL Dog! I witnessed him at age 9 run down and kill Two Squirrels in 10 days! This Dog killed a Deer! The Davis's had a 18 Bedroom, 22 acre, estate w/ a 10' high fence to keep the deer out. The only way the deer could sometimes get in was by straddling the washboard type entrance at the driveway. Anyway, this particular deer made a fatal mistake and ran into the fence and Jefferson mauled the poor thing!!!

Here he is! I miss him. Mrs. "D" had to sell their house last September due to Hal's sickness. Jefferson went to live with her Nephew in New Jersey.

JeffersonMDavis-1111023_zps8f81196c.jpg

Capolini

Banned
Capo's first major Kill!!

For people who do not know the Siberian Husky Breed they are in the classification of working Dogs. You NEVER let a Siberian off the leash for Two reasons: They are Runners and have a VERY high prey drive for small animals,mine has a high prey drive for any animal except Dogs!! He loves Dogs and just wants to play!

Capo killed this groundhog with ME as his co conspirator!! The Memorial Day Massacre- 5.27.2013!!! Capo was on a leash and we ran the Ground Hog down!! He was so proud he carried it 1.5 miles back to my house!!!

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

CaposKill-5272013003_zps9505f277.jpg

Last edited:

Fast LT1

Newly Enlightened
I have a pure bread field trial golden retriever. Certified hips, ears etc... She is a certified therapy dog and search and rescue dog. Bread her 3 times and have sold pups to world class hunters, one ego writes for field and stream. Awesome dog! And like stated above, taking her on walks got me hooked on surefires.

Let me guess, you're the family photographer. You've probably taken fifty pictures of Capo and other family members but nobody else in your family takes pictures of you and Capo. Same with my family...... By the way, I think you're spoiling that dog. :)

Happy New Year,

~ Chance

Capolini

Banned
Let me guess, you're the family photographer. You've probably taken fifty pictures of Capo and other family members but nobody else in your family takes pictures of you and Capo. Same with my family...... By the way, I think you're spoiling that dog. :)

Happy New Year,

~ Chance

This is true,as an old friend of mine says!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND ALL CPF MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES!!,,,,,,,,,,,,WHICH ABSOLUTELY INCLUDES THEIR "POOCHES"!!